Saturday 25 June 2011

Cordless Framing Nailer - nail gun, hitachi framing nailer


I owned a paslode clipped head and ordered this one hoping it would be as good or better. It did not come with the cartridge so I had to drive to town to buy one. I brought some scrap wood and shot five nails in the Home Depot parking lot and it performed well. When I got home it jammed on the third nail and I recharged the battery and it shot about half a clip before ceasing to fire. I wish I know why it is so picky about firing. I could almost pound as fast with a hammer when I account for waiting for the gun to work again. I have to admit part of my frustration was with the safety not firing the last few nails but even after I got used to that, it still wasn't much better. I played endlessly with the cartridge but it seemed like it was installed properly. I had similar problems with my old Paslode but it was after firing a box of 5000 nails. I gave up after about three clips on this nailer before I deceided to return it. Senco GT90FRH Full Round Head Gas Framing Nailer - Nail Gun - Hitachi Framing Nailer - Nailers - Cordless Nailer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cordless Framing Nailer - nail gun, hitachi framing nailer cordless nailer Cordless Framing Nailer - nail gun, hitachi framing nailer