Saturday 4 June 2011

Great Deal - cell phone battery, battery


i purchased this battery for my motorola razr phone after my original battery wouldnt hold a charge. after reading some of the reviews i didnt think the battery would work very well, but to my surprise it is working fantastic. the battery is working as well or better than the original battery when the phone was brand new.

i have extremely pleased with this purchase. Motorola BR50 Cell Phone Battery

Great seller. Battery was here just days after ordered. It's a good battery, but I have noticed it's lost strength before my brand new one from Sprint did. However, I'm really happy with the price, so it is what it is. No complaints.

They claim to sell "New" cell phone batteries. They may not have been used, but they don't work either! They don't hold a charge. I was sent two different batteries and neither of them worked well. Very dissapointed with them and their product.

I bought a BR50 battery for my Razr and was sent a BR56 which was supposed to be a stronger battery. After charging it for 24 hrs, it would not last more than one day. I returned it and got another BR56 in replacement with the same results. My old BR50, even in its decrepit state lasts longer. NOT HAPPY!

The company sent me the wrong battery twice and charged me for return postage! I am currently hoping to resolve the issue with them. I am waiting to see my credit card bill to confirm credits! I would not purchase from them.

The worst purchase I have ever made on the Internet. I bought two batteries for my Wife and me.I have tried them several times in both my wife's phone and mine.



I emailed and told the Amazon Vendor about the problem and they sent me two more batteries equally as bad. I emailed back on January 28th and no reply.



They are supposed to last up to 12 days of standby or up to 5 hours of talk time.



If the Amazon batteries have a full charge they last three days without talking. If we talk 15 minutes they last two days max on Standby.



I took my phone off the charger with a full charge yesterday at 12:30 pm and I spoke a total of one hour and the battery was dead by 2:30 PM that same day (two hours later).



Either they received a defective batch of batteries or their stock is very very old.



Last Tuesday the 27th of January I bought a new Razr battery from T-mobile. I charged it as always and put it in my Wife's Razr V3. today is Tuesday February 3, 2009 and the T-Mobile Battery still has just under half on the first charge left. This is with talking and standby combined.



I guess you get what you pay for! - Cell Phone Battery - Battery - Br50 - Razr Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


cell phone battery Great Deal - cell phone battery, battery