Saturday 4 June 2011

Casual Watch


Though I love the look of this rose gold plated watch, it is too tight, even though the size was listed as "women's standard". Apparently their standard is smaller that every other watch I've purchased. Also, since this watch is in the popular "boyfriend" style, shouldn't it be larger in the fit of the band?

I did call the maker, BlingJewelry.com, to try to buy a couple more links for the band, but I was told they don't carry any parts, so I guess I'm just out of luck. If this was a stainless, yellow gold or silver band, I might be able to get links from a jeweler, but rose gold is not easy to find, so far. My advice to the listing agent at Amazon and/or Bling, is that they need to give a very specific inside band length measurement in inches, since this watch is not adjustable at all, in order to prevent sales to someone who can't wear it. Bling Jewelry Geneva Rose Gold Plated Classic Round CZ Ladies Watch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Casual Watch Casual Watch Casual Watch