Tuesday 24 May 2011

Poor Quality - mma, cheap


I previously bought the everlast 3 pack of wraps not realizing that they were only 108 inches long which is way too short for my hands (I'm 6 ft, 175 lbs). I didn't want to spend $10/pair so these looked like a great solution. I'm not going to go so far as to say they are the absolute best on the market but these are solid wraps.

I've worn a pair 4 times now - washed them once (nice to have multiple pairs to circulate them and wash together. Google how to wraps your hand right cuz it makes a big difference in how wraps feel to wear.

I'm very comfortable recommending these hand wraps - above average IMO. Adult 180" Hand Wraps for MMA & Boxing - 3 Pairs Pack

I've been using them for a few weeks now, and they seem to be holding up. They're very comfortable, machine wash fine. My only problem is the velcro strap. I prefer the broad patch some other makers use, rather than the long strap these do.

These wraps work just as good as any wrap i have seen. Although there might be some wraps that might break down quick, these do not. i have had these wraps for 2 months and they came out good and at a cheap price. Its a good buy if your looking for multiple wraps at a cheap price.

I needed 180" hand wraps. I've needed to replace some old ones I had. These hand wraps are a great deal! Thin but strong. I been using them for about to weeks and they do a great job projecting my hands and wrists. If you need to buy hand wraps, buy these! - Junk - Cheap - Mma - Hand Wraps'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Poor Quality - mma, cheap junk Poor Quality - mma, cheap