Tuesday 24 May 2011

Iphone Case - iphone case, holster


Although this may not be the "perfect case" for an iPhone, I found it to be a nice little case - especially for the super inexpensive price. I have seen very similarly made ones at Target for $20. This case is horizontal so it doesn't "bounce" as much as vertical ones and in addition to the clip, it has belt loops on the back to run through your belt if you wish. (I do not use it that way, but they don't bother me.) Premium Black Horizontal Leather Side Case Pouch with Belt Clip for iPhone 3GS / iPhone 3G / iPhone

If you're looking for an iphone case for light use, or a case to protect your phone in a bag or whatnot, then this case will do the job -- and the price is right. However, I put these cases on my belt using the clip. And after a month the clip had separated from the body of the case and I had to get a new case. It's held on with little more than some glue and stitching. I've had a lot of this type of case over the years, and for more the clip attachment is almost always the first to go. I got a similar looking case on Amazon -- QuickFlipCase for iPhone 4 (AT&T/Verizon Versions), iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3, Grantwood Technology's Premium Leather Horizontal Flip Case (Black) -- for a lot more money (but still under $20). It has two metal rivets that firmly attach the belt clip to the rest of the case. For me, it's been worth it. Your mileage may vary, but at least you can make an informed decision.

I was looking for a horizontal belt case for my Creative Labs Vado Pocket Video Camcorder (Silver) OLD MODEL and after looking at a Horizontal Black Leather Case for the Creative Vado HD with both a belt clip and loop option - a Gomadic design (for 40 bucks) found this case that's a perfect fit!

I got this item a week ago and so far it is still performing good. No thread coming off or any physical defect. The only thing is the item that I got is different from the image that is posted. Or maybe, I like the one that I got compared to the one image posted in here. =) But for a reasonable price, I am not expecting it to be the greatest mobile phone case pouch in here. If this case will last for a year or so, then maybe I'll give this an upgrade of a 5 star rating. - Iphone Case - Holster - Iphone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone Case - iphone case, holster iphone Iphone Case - iphone case, holster