Tuesday 24 May 2011

Ipod Accessory - audio cables, ipod cable


My new car has an AUX input jack so I bought this cable to use my mp3 player (Creative Muvo) with the speakers. It works seamlessly and excellently. Shipping was fast and I'm very happy with the product. InCarCables Car Stereo Ipod/mp3 Auxiliary Aux-in Input Cable 3.5mm (4ft/1.2m)

I purchased these cables to connect my iPhone to my Car speakers using Aux. Input and I am really pleased with the build and quality of these cables. Definitely worth spending few more bucks than buying any ordinary cable.

This particular wire turned out to be exactly what I needed to connect my SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2 GB MP3 Player (Black) to the car stereo through the AUX port.



It's got the following going for it:



- Right size - 4 ft. seems to be the ideal size with the MP3 player placed under the dashboard.

- Good sound quality.

- Not-too-cheap looking connectors. And the grey-black style happens to match my car's interior.

- Price is not too bad. Not exactly cheap for what I got but, given free shipping, it's tolerable.

- There seems to be some customer support from vendor. InCarCables included a postcard with the shipment, offering to replace defective cables and even to ship the right cable upon emailing them if they sent you the wrong one by mistake.



Overall, it's the best value on this length/quality I found at Amazon at the time I ordered. I was inclined to award it 4 star because the price is a little high but, given the nice customer support commitment, I'm upgrading my rating to a 5-star. We should always encourage vendors that value their customers and promise to stand behind their product.

I looked around at a few cheapy cables and ended up getting this cable. I'm glad I did. It's really good quality and use it in my Escape through the AUX input with a few year old iPod Nano. The length is just right and I can let it lay in my seat or it is long enough for others to hold and use if necessary. Only had a short time but the sound is much better than my normal radio using this cable and iPod.

This cable works just great. I use it in my car to hook up my MP3 player to my car stereo system. Sound reproduction is as good, if not better, than headphones. So, the cable is definitely sending enough signal in sufficient detail and strength from my MP3 player to the MP3 socket in my R32's glove box.



I have two slight gripes. First, the cable is quite thick and makes it difficult to close the glove box door. Consequently, the door surround pinches the cable which I hope won't break it over time. Second, the free shipping from InCarCables is great, but you get what you pay for. Flimsy packaging. My cable arrived in a thin plastic envelope. It was absolutely fine, but could so easily have been damaged in transit. Personally, I'd have been happy to pay a few extra bucks for a padded envelope or a small cardboard box for the packaging.



Overall, don't be fooled into buying massively expensive cables thinking that's the only way you're going to get quality sound. This cable works just great. You'll see! Or rather hear!

The cable looks like it's excellent quality, but poorly designed. The head is too big if you have a case on the iphone. I'm giving it 2 stars because what good is an excellent quality cable if you can't plug it in all the way?



Update 3/31/11: Designing a cable to fit a myriad of devices (with and without cases) is imperative. I have purchased multiple wires since this one that all fit just fine because the designers gave it some forethought. The designers of this one didn't. Therefore, two stars. - Ipod Cable - Audio Cable - Audio Cables - Ipod Accessory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information