Sunday 1 May 2011

Ipad Accessories - apple, accessories


This case is a beautiful and beautifully crafted case. First of all, it was shipped and delivered in NO TIME. The case was ordered on Friday and was received and put to use by Tuesday! This case fits the iPad PERFECTLY with a slight amount of room for a skin if you have one. The zipper runs along the wide length of the case and continues halfway down the short side to make it crazy easy to slip in your new toy. The herringbone pattern is nice for men and women, and is a tasetful brown color. Over all, I am telling all my other fellow iPad parents- this is the case you have been looking for! Perfect. Case Logic IPAD-102 Apple iPAD Sleeve (Brown Herringbone)

This is a fantastic cover for those that are looking for extra protection for their iPad 2. I had purchased the magnetic smart cover at Apple when I bought the iPad but wanted to make sure that I had a protective case for it when traveling. Previous reviews indicated that most had purchased this item for use with the first generation iPad so I wasn't sure how well it would fit my iPad 2. The good news is that it's a perfect fit for the iPad 2 even with the magnetic cover on the front. I know that it may not protect the iPad from damage if dropped but since I was really just hoping for an attractive cover to use to protect the backside of the iPad 2 when traveling (i.e., if I place the iPad in my travel tote or purse), it's worked out perfectly for me. I highly recommend this item.

To preface this review, I originally purchased the Incase neoprene sleeve for the iPad in black. It was promptly returned to the retailer I purchased it from. The Incase neoprene sleeve was very well made, and I truly have nothing bad to say about it, except that it was way too big. Simply stated, you could store 3 iPads in it with room to spare. You can read my review of the Incase Neoprene Sleeve for iPad here:



Incase Neoprene Sleeve for iPad - Black



I purchased the Caselogic IPAD-101 to replace the Incase neoprene sleeve mentioned above. As advertised, the Caselogic sleeve fits the iPad perfectly! In addition to properly fitting the device it was intended to protect, the exterior is covered in nice, heavy nylon. The sleeve feels nice in hand, the suede accents look and feel nice, and the zipper is nice and durable.



Caselogic has a lot of room to improve the interior of this sleeve. Sadly, the interior is the only reason I did not rate this sleeve 5-stars. The interior is simple nylon, embossed with Caselogic's logo. Given that most of Caselogic's competition has lined the interior of their iPad cases and sleeves with microfiber, faux suede, or fleece, that Caselogic did not was a disappointment. One can assume this was to keep costs down, but either way, I would have happily spent an additional $5 or $10 for a soft, plush-lined interior.



Overall the Caselogic sleeve is well constructed, durable, and fits the iPad perfectly. It carries a 25 year warranty, and aside from the apparent lack of interior detailing, I like this sleeve.

I'm currently using the isee cover on my iPad. At first I wasn't sure I could get the zipper closed, but I needn't have worried. This case will fit just fine. It might be a little snug, but just leave it zipped up in the case overnight and no worries from there. The casebooks smart! I love the herringbone pattern and the subdued logo. It really protects my iPad and I feel confident putting this in my satchel and boarding the bus for my morning commute. The conservative outside is nicely juxtaposed by the bright orange lining. Nice design touch. I would recommend this to anyone. - Apple - Case Logic - Accessories - Ipad Cover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


ipad cover Ipad Accessories - apple, accessories