Sunday 1 May 2011

Bronzers - bronzers, tanning lotion


So i just got out of the tanning bed after using this lotion for the first time. It goes on very smooth and i love that. However the smell and packaging of this particular lotion caters more to men which is great if you're a man. IMO the smell is good but reminds of men's cologne...maybe just me idk. It has not been 24 hours yet but i don't really see myself 3 shades darker as this product adbvertises..but they say you continue to tan for 24 hours so we'll see. I do think i am darker and this is a nice lotion. When i got out if felt like i had no lotion on at all which is great and after i applied "perfectly pink" after tan lotion and now i smell amazing! i guess the 2 scents together really compliment eachother! The girl at the salon raved about this stuff and she said it reminds her of a perfume she used to wear..so i guess it depends on your skin's chemistry. I think it's great for men becuase who wants to walk around with a big pink bottle of tanning lotion right? So overall a nice product..just not for me.

update: Wow..i should have waited to write this review...i really noticed a darker tan after a few hours...And when my husband got home he could tell the difference...so i love this lotion..but i still think it caters to men but who cares...if it gets me dark..i'll just sqirt on some perfume :) NICE LOTION! New White 2 Black Indoor Tanning Bed Lotion By Devoted Creations

I am the palest person I know and I do not tan that well...I bought a packet of this today at the tanning place and tried it...Didn't think much of it at first...About an hour later after I had showered and put a white shirt on I realized how tan I looked!! Very even too...I love this stuff...Just bought the bottle and can't wait to see what happens the second time...Only thing is that I wish it had a more beachy scent...thats what I love most about tanning lotion...Love it though!!

I tried a sample packet of White 2 Black at my tanning salon and noticed results as soon as I got home.

This lotion WILL give you instant color, and it will continue to darken.

I like to tan in the evenings then I wait to shower in the mornings so that the lotion has time to reach full effect and everything.

With that being said, I am very pleased with the results of this product. I have also heard other great reviews on it.

I recommend this lotion to those who already have a base tan, want faster results with color, or want to break through their tanning plateau.

White 2 Black has a fresh scent that is unisex. The packaging may not be super girly like a lot of other products for tanning, but that's no big deal at all.

Also, it has been 2 days now since I last tanned and I still have lot's of color from this lotion. I went ahead and purchased the full size bottle today at my salon. Looking forward to seeing how the color ends up after using this for an extended period.

I used this tanning lotion last summer and was pleased with the results. I don't think I was "instantly three shades darker" but I did get tan really fast, within a couple sessions. I was iffy about using a bronzer because I don't like them, but this bronzer gave my skin a natural dark tan instead of that orange glow most bronzers give people. It was not overpowering bronzer. As for the smell it didn't bother me that much, maybe it is different depending on your skin's chemistry. If you like the island fruity smells in tanning lotions though this one doesn't have it. Overall I was pleased with the product and I will be using it again this summer.

I love the Black to White tanning lotion. I have tried many tanning products, but this one by far top them all. Even the lady at my tanning salon explained that it was their biggest seller and could barley keep it on the shelf. I won't use any other product!

This was my first time purchasing tanning lotion from Amazon. I was very impressed with the timeliness of delivery and quality of product. It is the same tanning lotion they sell in a salon at a MUCH cheaper price! I definitely reccomend this product!

Wow! Just ordered another bottle. Usually use two different tanning lotions every other time I tan but I am sticking to this one. I notice a big, long lasting difference in just one tanning session caompared to others and the smell is great!!!

First of all, I've tried several of these types of indoor tanning lotions so I have some experience to compare with. I am fair-complected so I require extra bronzers to achieve the color that I'm after. Some lotions claim to get you really dark but I have not been too impressed with them. This lotion delivers the results that I'm looking for. The biggest problem I have with it is the smell. As others have said, it's kind of masculine-smelling, but it's not so bad that I would throw it away. It goes on smooth and moisturizes well but it does leave a bit of a slimy feeling on my skin, which I could do without but, then again, I've noticed that problem with other lotions I've used. Also, there is only 8.5 oz in the bottle so don't expect it to last long. I think it should cost a little less considering that fact.... Bottom line: this product does a much better job than most at getting me the color that I want very quickly so I would probably consider buying it again. My favorite lotion is "Black" by Designer Skin but it does cost a bit more -- it gets me the nice, dark color without the smell or the slimy feeling afterwards :) - Tan - Bronzers - Tanning Lotion - Indoor Tanning'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information