Sunday 1 May 2011

Chin Up Bar - fitness, exercise bands


I have had really bad luck with bands on Amazon.com and will be going to a store to get high end bands after this. I have no idea how these bands can have such positive reviews. These bands arrived and I immediately knew there was going to be a problem. The rubber latex smell was so strong, its like they were made from fresh tires. Putting my initial misgivings aside, I began my workout with them. The cheap metal clip on the heaviest band broke after a few repetitions of a standing tricep curl. Also, the heaviest band was not particularly heavy. No more online value bands for me. Stay away, whatever you do! NEW 5 Resistance Bands SET for Yoga, ABS & Gym Workout

Item completely as described and shipping extraordinarily fast. It performed exactly as stated and fit the bill for what I needed it for. One drawback is the strenth of the bands not as strong as I thought but you can double them up so it is workable. Great item for price and what is included.

it is really simple and easy to use. it works like bowflex and fraction of the price:) it is very light and you can carry with you anywhere to park to your office etc..

it is great for stretching and resistance training.

love it

quickest delivery I have ever received. Good quality product. Hand grips are very comfortable. Nice that each band has own hand grips, this is important if you are using them for a program such as P90x because you need to be able to switch bands quickly.

This is really a great product for people who doesn't have time to go to the gym or want an alternative to it.

The product comes with a bag, so you can carry it when on travel. Also comes with 2 handles, 2 ankle straps, a door clip and a book with set of exercises. Pros: portable, cand do exercises for all your body, you can use the book as a guide for specific exercises. It also comes with complete routines to loose weight and gain muscle. So far, looks very durable. Very high quality product. Cons: the clip system decreases the range of motion for some exercises, specially if you are short and are doing exercises that requires you to stand on the tube and bend over. Still, that's a minor issue since you can find equivalent exercises in the book. Conclusion: Overall, it's well designed and a great quality product. I use it when I don't have time to go to the gym or when I'm travelling. I really recommend it.

This set of workout bands is pretty good. I just got them today and started doing p90x with them. Feels quite sturdy. Come with foam handles, door anchor and ankle straps too. Bang for the buck! I would suggest to go for these instead of the more expensive b-lines. Looks pretty much the same to me. And this one has many more resistance levels too. Plus you can add up multiple bands to get even more kick!

Was looking for exercise bands to use with P90X rather than buying a complete dumbbell set. I'm very happy with this product. I don't seem to use the yellow and blue bands at all since they don't provide very much resistance. The other bands get used and work well. I like the fact that the bands have clips for the handles. I bought an extra set of handles to avoid having to swap out frequently between exercises. As it turns out, a lot of times when I'm working a smaller muscle group with a single band, I won't even use the handle -- I'll just grab the end of the band near the attachment. I also really like the fact that it's easy to combine the bands to increase the weight. I haven't used the ankle strap and I'm not sure if I ever will. I have used the door attachment and it works well when used as instructed. I think I'll attach a carabiner to the closed nylon loop on the door attachment which will make it even easier to use.

Firstly, the bands came the very next day as opposed to the set week long delivery schedule. The bands are awesome and came with everything mentioned (5 bands, 2 ankle straps, 2 handles and door anchor) so you're set up and good to go. Wouldn't say they are the greatest bands ever but they pretty good and cheaper than most on the market. The booklet is almost useless but you can find workouts and uses for the bands all over the internet anyway. Best of all its AWESOME for p90x exercises, i've been doing them 2weeks now with no problems. Great product, 5 stars. - Exercise - Exercise Bands - Fitness - Chin Up Bar'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Chin Up Bar - fitness, exercise bands fitness Chin Up Bar - fitness, exercise bands