Tuesday 31 May 2011

Eligible For Super Saver Shipping - eligible for super saver shippin, fabric grips


I bought this after trying a piece that a friend gave me. Velcro sticks great. Adhesive sticks well to a clean, relatively smooth surface. Has survived outdoors for one Las Vegas summer (so far). This velcro is made in white and in black. Won't adhere well to cloth and sewing is not possible (gums up the needle). Expensive, but well worth it. I'll buy it again in a few years when I've used up my first box. Velcro Industrial Strength Sticky-Back Hook and Loop Fasteners, 2 Inches x 15 Feet Roll, White (90198)

Great stuff, super-practical. Local hardware shops had small pieces of velcro for sale, but these 2-inch strips are much more useful for my purposes. I've used this to attach hubs, switches, and even a network drive to the back of my desk, out of sight. Sometimes tape is not reliable and hot melt is too permanent, and velcro is perfect.

I love any velcro, but this is definately extra strong adhesive. I love the large roll that I can cut to any length I need. The quantity is worth the price. I do suggest you have 1 pair of scissors especially for velcro. The adhesive sticks to them and you'll need to clean them off periodically with a knife. That will cause difficulties with anything else you may want to cut.

Using this stuff to secure laptops in service trucks. It holds them so well we've had to reduce the amount of velcro we put on them so we can get the laptops off the mount without breaking them. Great product!!

This velcro is fantastic. At 2 inches wide there is a lot of surface for more secure fastening. The hook and loop fastener adheres to each othe very securly. The adhesive is super strong. Be very careful when applying the velcro to a surface with the adhesive because it is industrial strength and it sticks very securly. You only get one chance to do it right. - Easy To Use - Eligible For Super Saver Shippin - Fabric Grips - Fasteners'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information