Tuesday 31 May 2011

Contractor Supply - 12 gauge, contractor supply


I had bought a 50-ft extension cord w/ 3 outlets for about $60 when I found this splitter here on Amazon. I thought to myself, split my existing extension cord for under $10, or, spend 5Xs the amount for a 2nd cord... no brainer there.



I am very pleased with this product. The yellow "jacket" on the extension cord is heavy duty, yet the cord is not too stiff to handle. The power block also has a nice little LED light to let you know it has power. No problems running multiple several large power tools for hours on end.



Highly recommended. Revive your old extension cords with this low cost splitter! Yellow Jacket 2882 12/3 Heavy-Duty 15-Amp SJTW Contractor Extension Cord with Lighted Power Block, 2-Feet

Love this extension cord -- the 3 ports are exactly what I was looking for without having the usual extension cord block of outlets -- this makes it easy to tuck away and also to stick in a bag or my car to use with my power inverter that I take with me -- its has a "thick" yellow jacket with lighted end near the power receptacles -- very sturdy and good amp rating (15 amp) -- good price as well.

I got this great heavy duty extension cord to be able to hook up several tank deicers without shorting out any electric outlet. It has a lighted power block so you can tell at a glance if you are getting power. I love it, wish I had bought two of them. - 12 Gauge - Extension Cords - Woods - Contractor Supply'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Contractor Supply - 12 gauge, contractor supply extension cords Contractor Supply - 12 gauge, contractor supply