Sunday 15 May 2011

Digital Camera - canon, digital slr


I have had this bag now for over 9 months and can honestly say it has more then surpassed my expectations. It stores everything I need when out with family or friends to catch all the action in one convenient place.



In the center of the bag I have the following:

1. Rebel XT body

2. Canon 430EX Flash

3. 17mm-85mm Lens

4. 75mm-300mm Lens

5. Sony Handycam Video Recorder

6. Power plug for charging Video Recorder



On the sides I store the Battery Chargers and Batteries for Flash, Camera and Video Camera, plus Tapes for the Video Camera. The front holds all the manuals for everything and a few extra Memory Cards and lens covers. Even after this, there is still space in the bag for other things. The bag has held up very well and can see no signs of wear or tear after dragging this bag all over the place for the last 9 months. Canon 2400 SLR Gadget Bag for EOS SLR Cameras

I purchased this bag for my Canon digital rebel XT. It's durable and well built. Some what smaller than advertised but I'm sure it's ideal under most circumstances. Perfect if you have a camera body and single lens. However, I returned it in exchange for the Canon 200DG bag which is larger and could accommodate up to 3 lens, camera body and accessories easily. The 2400SLR bag has plastic latches, rings and zippers. The Canon 200DG has heavy metal latches and is constructed with thicker padding and heavy duty zipper and pouches. The price of the 2400SLR is very reasonable and a great value for the money. But, if you are planning to carry a camera body and 2 or more lens, I would not recommend this bag.

I am very pleased with this bag. It is a perfect fit for my Canon EOS 20D camera body and two lenses plus flash unit. Plus, there is room for another lens (a soon to be added zoom lens). Plenty of compartments and zippered pockets around the perimeter for carrying accessories. It even has a strap on the bottom for carrying a tripod. The bag is lightweight, water repellant, and has the interchangeable dividers so you can arrange the interior contents into any configuration you like. Well worth the price and works fine unless you plan on carrying more than 3 lenses.

If you're reading this review now, then you must be debating on whether to purchase this bag or not. My answer would be to buy it!! Initially I bought a samsonite bag, but I quickly out grew that one. This canon bag (after repositioning the velcro dividers) can fit all of the following:



1. rebel xt body w/ the kit lens attached

2. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II

3. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM Telephoto Zoom Lens

4. Canon 430EX Speedlite Flash

5. Duracell 15 min charger

6. misc (cards, cords, chargers)



*** and i still have room ***



You might be thinking that the bag is heavy, but it's not because everything is so easily distributed in the bag.

I already had an older camera bag and thought it was time for a new one to go with my new Rebel XT and lenses. I have a lot of smaller accessories that easily fit into any of the various pockets and have room for more. The only annoyance (minor) is that the strap connection to the bag is not the swivel type and I find myself having to re-twist the strap to the correct position before putting it over my shoulder.

This is a good looking convenient bag. Has lots of compartments and tons of stuff can fit in. In general works pretty well. Here are a few drawbacks:



1. The divider is set up in a way the body and lens need to be separated to be stored. I used to have a lens attached to the body all the time in my old Tamco bag and this is new to me.



2. My 70-200 F4/L is too long to be stored in there. Which is not a gignatic lens.



3. The partition desgin is not that flexible.



Then I have only had this for a week and not sure if i know all the tricks yet.

I got tired of carrying two separate bags for my Digital Rebel (with two lenses) and Sony D8 camcorder (larger than DV camcorder). I wanted a bag that's big enough to carry all my digital gears. After looking around at Wolf Camera and other retailers, I decided to give this bag a try. It turned out to be a GREAT decision! With re-arranging the dividers included, I was able to fit the above gears plus a couple of D8 tapes, SONY camcorder power cords, Canon battery charger, Canon user's manual, additional film memory into this medium show-box sized bag. It is the least expensive and great quality bag around. Highly recommended to anyone with similar needs.

When I was looking for a camera/gear bag, I first checked the usual suspects: Lowepro, Tamrac, etc. They had the product I was looking for; however, at a price that was out of my budget. I then decided to check our Canon's. To my surprise and delight they had exactly what I was looking for: something semi-hard, protective, weather-proof and within my tight budget. I ended up deciding for getting couple of these guys and am nothing but satisfied. This bag is spacious and exactly as advertised.

If has configurable inner dividers so you can customize how it fits your precious equipment. Very easy te get things in and out of, and it can pack a lot! I usually carry my camera with a 28-135 lens attached, two other lenses, batteries, a few filters, couple of lense's hoods and a few memory cards. It all fits and everyting stays in place. In short, a superb value. If you're looking for an inexpensive camera/gear bag, this is the one to get! - Photography - Digital Slr - Digital Rebel - Canon'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information