Sunday 15 May 2011

Cordless Drills - cordless drills, makita drill


I had purchased the Mikita Impact Driver with the same batteries that this drill uses. The batteries last and charge quickly. Since I use these two tools around the house, having two batteries between the impact and the drill works out fine.



The one thing I have encountered (not sure it is severe enough to call it a complaint) is the grip on the chuck. The chuck is ribbed with small ridges. When tightening the chuck the drill is powerfull enough to spin the chuck in your hand and a couple times I have burned my hand from the friction.



Other than this very small "nit" the drill is great. Bare-Tool Makita BDF452Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Driver/Drill (Tool Only, No Battery) - Makita Drill - Cordless Drills'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cordless Drills - cordless drills, makita drill cordless drills Cordless Drills - cordless drills, makita drill