Wednesday 18 May 2011

Camera Memory - 32gb, sandisk


We bought this memory card after reading ratings and reviews with the intent of using it for family functions and our kids' sports events. It as been used almost weekly, and sometimes daily, since April 2010, so about 6 months. It has been flawless until recently, when the little locking clip broke off. We taped the location so the card could be read and written on, which has worked just fine. We will certainly purchase this product again if ever needed. Sandisk 32 GB Extreme SDHC Cards (SDSDX3-032G-A31)

This is probably the best SD card you can get. Yes, it is very pricey, but worth the money. Keeps all the quality in my photos and videos, and loads onto my computer very fast. I use a Canon Rebel T3i, and film on the highest quality, 1080p. I can get over 2 hours of filming on this card, at the highest quality. Highly recommend.

This review is more for the seller than the product. I wasn't able to utilize this product in my Canon Vixia HFS10 camera due to its Class 10 feature. My HD camera requires a Class 4 or Class 6 camera and the highest resolution video isn't compatible with Class 10 SDHC cards. It is unfortunate that Canon's cameras aren't up to date with the abilities of the Class 10. When I purchased the product and realized it wouldn't work for my camera, I contacted the seller Digital Media Source via email and explained my situation. There was a quick response and I was able to return the product for a refund/exchange. I was happy with the customer service that I received.

This card has worked great in my Nikon D7000, but as of this writing (May 31, 2011), this and other SanDisk Extreme SD cards are not compatible with the SD slot on early-2011 MacBook Pros. The card worked fine on my 2010 MacBook Pro, but 2011 MBPs will not recognize this card when inserted in the SD slot. If I had known this, I would not have purchased this card. - Class 10 - Sdhc - Sandisk - 32gb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information