Wednesday 18 May 2011

Brother Tn360 - recommend, brother


This product worked better than the original factory unit. The printer would spit out a blank sheet every 10 time or so with the original cartridge. It may be coincidental, but that hasn't been a problem since installing this toner cartridge. How long it will last remains to be seen, but I am hopeful it will print at least as long as a Brother brand unit. Very satisfied for under $20. plus shipping. New Compatible Brand Toner (High Yield Version) Replaces Brother TN360 High Yield And Brother TN330 Standard Yield Toner Cartridges

If you want a premium black print laser toner cartridge at a bargain basement price, this is one you should be looking at. I print out hundreds of sheets of paper for my research and am not interested in having to pay hundreds of $ in cartridge costs every few months. Let's face it, the cost of this "generic" cartridge is about a third of the cost of the usual name brand many feel like they have to purchase. The installation is under a minute and, in my case, twenty or so sheets I had backed up in the queue came out. The print was clear, crisp and clean.



PROS:



* Definite savings, approximately 2/3s less than the name brand!



* The print is nicely regulated - no smearing, clean, bright, and legible.



* Manufacture to expiration date is one year (if you are purchasing this cartridge, chances are you are a heavy user and this won't apply).



* Works with the TN360 (360) DCP 7030 / 7040 / HL 2140 / 2150N / 2170W / MFC 7320 / 7440N / 7840W



* It comes in a fully recyclable air-cushioned inner packaging was a big plus in my book. With high humidity in the air at this time of year, the inclusion of a moisture absorbent packet was greatly appreciated.



* Excellent 24 hour customer service (can't go wrong with that!). If you aren't satisfied, they'll make it good.





CONS:



* No installation instructions. It is assumed that you know how to do this. Consulting your printer manual or finding instructions on the Internet is a must if you don't know how to install it.

This is a highly competitively priced product that actually is a great value. The cost of this compatible cartridge is about one third of the cost of a comparable named-brand cartridge purchased from a major office supply store. The delivery time was only a couple of days and was to my front door; I didn't have to drive to the store.

This cartridge was compatible with my Brother printer, but after printing about 20 regular sheets at most my computer now tells me that the print toner cartridge is empty and must be replaced. I took it out and shook it and got a few more sheets out of it, but not much. When I e-mailed the seller they never replied to me. Waste of money.

I bought three of these and despite some of the issues that tend to arise with remanufactured or generic toner I am not seeing any issues.



Very satisfied with the product so far and at an unbelievable price ($17.92 each). I have the light hole on either side of the drum unit covered with black electrical tape so I get as much print out of my cartridges as it will allow before the developer wears out and toner starts dropping to the page causing pages to come out dirty (no early low toner warning). This is maybe only my 3rd high yield toner I have put into my printer which is the Brother MFC7840 wireless multifunction printer and I have had the printer almost 3 years now. 2 cartridges in 3 years is pretty darn good/ lasts forever! Last printer I should ever have to buy! - Recommend - Toner - Toner Cartridge - Brother'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information