Sunday 10 April 2011

Subwoofer Cables - sub cord, audio cables


This cable is made of shielded RG6 coax cable with gold RCA ends. The ends fit snug and won't rattle out of your sub or reciever. The sound quality is perfect. It is not the most flexible of cables but that shouldn't really matter. You can't beat them for the price. I'm happy. Don't waist a ton of money on "premium cables" that will not sound any better. Mediabridge Ultra Series - Dual Shielded Subwoofer Cable - RCA to RCA Gold Plated Pro Grade Connectors (8 Feet)

When I recently moved my subwoofers from the rear of the room to the front sound-stage I needed shorter cables for that task. The 8 foot Mediabridge cables fit the bill. Fit and finish are top rate and they work as advertised. They pass a clean signal and the shielding seems to be adequate for the job intended. These are definitely good cables and highly recommended.

agree with other reviewers... just the matter of inserting it first time, all set. But its not too big (only 8 ft) and not so flexible (its thick), so mobility is not great. But if you are 1 like me who will keep subwoofer in close proximity (as my home allows), it is for you... can't beat the price. Sound quality is as good as 1 from best buy (dynex) which I returned as it costs double...

This cable is a monster. It passes information from my receiver to my sub-woofer with maximum efficiency. My neighbors would agree that when I turn up the volume on my receiver this cable ensures they too feel that they are in a firefight. I see their shadows jumping for cover.



Don't buy overly priced monster cables, this cable is Godzilla and the Loc ness monsters love child. It's all the monster you need.

I usually buy monoprice cables, which are better value, but for three long runs of RCA (15 ft left and right for one application, 25 ft sub for another) where I needed shielded cable in a closed space, these work best. Very durable. They can, supposedly, in the future also run S/PDIF digital too. - Subwoofer Cables - Sub Cord - Audio Cables - Audio Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information