Sunday 10 April 2011

Cell Phone Cover - lg, cell phone cover


I like the color, feel, and the protection this product provides. However, it breaks too easily. Two of the plastic tabs that hold the top part on are already broken, and I have only had this case for a little less than two months. The case still stays on, but I'm thinking it may only be a couple more months before the other clips fall off and the upper part of the case no longer stays on. It seems that most cases for the Rumor/Cosmos are going to be this way, as the small gap between the two halves of the phone don't allow for thick fasteners on a case. Dark Blue Rubber Feel Snap-On Cover Hard Case Cell Phone Protector for LG Rumor2 LX265 / Cosmos VN250 [Beyond Cell Packaging]

I probably shouldn't write this until I've dropped my phone, but so far I absolutely love the cover. The color is a really nice royal blue and fits the phone like a glove. It's made from very durable material and I think it will be able to withstand a few drops. I would definitely suggest buying this over a 99 cent one. I bought one of those and not only was it made of cheap material it was way too small for my phone. An extra 7 bucks (which is still a steal), is definitely worth it.

True to its color on screen. Looks good. The only thing you need to know is it is painted and I assume they ran out of paint to do the inside of the case. The inside of the case basically is white with shadows of blue from the outside being spray painted.

When I first put it on my keyboard wouldn't slide out all the way because of the case so one of the plastic tabs had to not be attached to the phone for me to be able to use my phone. Now after owning this case about a week it won't even stay on anymore.



Pros



I dropped my phone with the case on once and the case didn't break.



Looks pretty nice



Cons



Horrible quality



Blue color comes off and leaves white behind.

No complaints against the seller. Product was delivered quickly and efficiently. The phone cover was total Shite! It lasted two days before it broke, but what can you expect when you pay less than a dollar for the item. The shipping cost more than the product. Bottom line, you get what you pay for. I wouldn't buy again, the plastic pieces that clip into your phone break off very easily.

This is a nice case with a nice feel. However, you get what you pay for. The first time I held my phone for more then 3 minutes my hand turned blue. The color continued to bleed onto my hand for over 2 weeks after that. Very disappointing.

It's a great deep blue and it fit my phone well (even though I mysteriously lost the original back of it...) but for several days it actually turned my ears blue! My friends thought I was sick with some sort of disease that causes blue ears, but later I realized it was just rubbing off my phone. I think it may have stopped after using it for awhile, but it was so cheap it's not worth sending it back.

My wife an I both got identical phones last week. In order to differentiate mine form hers, and to prevent us from grabbing the wrong phone, I decided to buy a cover. At such a low price point, my expectations were very low for this product. I would have been satidfied if it merely fit "ok". Well upon receipt of the item (which arrived quickly I should add), I was surprised to find that it fit 100% perfectly. Looks like a factory accessory. No features of the phone were hindered.My expectations were exceeded. - Cosmos - Lg - Lg Rumor 2 - Cell Phone Cover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone Cover - lg, cell phone cover lg Cell Phone Cover - lg, cell phone cover