Saturday 23 April 2011

Sexy Shoe


Because of the reviews I ordered a size 7 instead of my normal 6.5 and the toe area was a little snug and the heel was a bit loose, but I put a heel cushion in and they fit good. They are very pretty. When I wear them I get lots of compliments. Very pleased with purchase. Pleaser Women's Seduce-420 Pump,Red Patent,7 M

Although the shoes themselves are incredibly gorgeous, the comfort is not as great.. reason for my 3 star rating. The shoes were as expected in looks, but not in while wearing them. I am used to wearing heels, but these are not as comfortable as expected.

I ordered this one in the black velvet...beautiful, and packaged in nice protective fabric sleeves. The velvet is actually fairly plush, and I can imagine it would be easily scuffed up after a few wearings. The construction is typical Pleaser...good enough for play, or occasional evenings out in dimly lit clubs, and at this price, thats all you should expect. In larger sizes, it actually seemed to run a half-size bigger than expected...sizing can be a bit iffy with this class of footwear, so be forewarned. Overall, its a great value.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sexy Shoe Sexy Shoe Sexy Shoe