Saturday 23 April 2011

Family Game - math games, family game


My daughters are going into 4th and 5th grades, and both struggle with their math facts, so my goal for summer vacation was to find some fun ways to work with their math facts. This game certainly fits the bill. The best thing is they have to multipy, add and subtract EVERY time they roll the dice so they are getting lots of practice. Mindware Flip 4 Strategic Game

I'm a 3rd grade teacher and I thought this would be a great game for my classroom since it reinforces addition, subtraction, and multiplication. The students LOVE this game, and it is great because if the students don't know multiplication, they can practice addition and subtraction. For those students that do know multiplcation, they can incorporate that as well. This game also involves planning and strategy!

My husband and I played this with our 8 year old daughter. It was fun for everyone. It's not just solving math equations. There is strategy involved as well. Definitely a game to be played again and again.

I ordered the game for my third grade grandaughter as it was touted as fun and also educational with help practicing multiplication. It was over in flash and my grandaughter and myself were stunned. We agreed that the game would not help with much of anything. - Games - Math Games - Fun With Kids - Family Game'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Family Game - math games, family game math games Family Game - math games, family game