Saturday 23 April 2011

Cell Phone Accessories - cell phone accessories, accessories


I honestly bought this case because it was really cheap, and I just wanted to put my phone in something so it wouldn't get scratched up. I was really caught off guard with how it is a very quality made case. The LG Voyager fits in it perfectly. Not too bit, not too small. With the magnetic flap, you put no pressure on your phone to close it, and no added pressure on the case trying to open it. I didn't even catch in the description that it was magnetic. The clip is nice and strong, so attaching it to things is great. I'm not worried my phone will fly off. I'm also confident that if I dropped my phone in this case, that I would have nothing to worry about.



I am very amazed at the quality of this product and would recommend it to anyone who wants a case for their LG Voyager. At this price, how can you resist?? Black Horizontal Leather Pouch For LG VX10000 Voyager VX-10000 Phone Case Cover with Belt Clip Magnetic Closing

The product looks good and is an awesome product, it has loops so you can put your belt through it and it has an extra clip just so you can clip it on your belt easily. however the clip does not hold well and starts to rip the leather

Like many others I bought this simply because the price was so low. Upon arrival I found the quality to be much higher than expected. I wear a thicker leather belt and have had no issues with just the clip holding the pouch solidly in place. For those (women?) who wear a smaller/lighter belt I would suggest running through the loops. I think the real story with this holder is that you could buy 5 of them for the price most places are charging for a similar holder, so even if the flap wears out, or the clip becomes loose it would take quite some time until it becomes an inequitable choice. 5 stars based mostly on bang for the buck.

The case is well made, but I guess I was a little rough on the belt clip. This case comes with a really nice belt clip that has a flap that actually clips over the belt clip, making sure this case does not come off your belt. It is a rather ingenious little design, However, After about 2 months, the flap detached at the seam, and then the piece of leather sewn to the pouch to hold the belt clip in place, came off. Basically leaving the case useless for wearing on a belt. I bought this becasue the $25 case I bought with the phone began to wear out and the metal rivet holding the belt clip on to the case began to chaffe the touch screen on my phone. It was way too late for my phone (cosmetically) before i realized what was happening. So I bought this case through Amazon. It was very inexpensive, but did not last me very long.

If you look at the insignia on this item , then look at the pouches they sent me, You will see that amazingly enough there is no insignia on the pouches they sent me. These pouches are actually about one half inch longer than the origional one that my Ladyfriend bought me from this same place 6 months ago. this is why I bought from you is because the first one fits perfect!! these do not. If you are going to change product, you should change the picture also, to one without the insignia. Thanks

Many buyers have given this cell phone case good reviews, but the case I received was too small to hold my LG-Voyager. I could squeeze the phone into the case, but the fit was so tight that I couldn't get the phone out. There are no cut-outs or anywhere where you can grip the phone with your fingers to pull it out. I had to wrap my hand around the bottom of the case and squeeze it like a toothpaste tube to get the phone to pop out. The fit of the case is so tight, it was constantly activating the touch screen and running the battery down. The only good thing was, the cost was so cheap that after 3 days I gave it away to someone with a smaller phone and didn't feel too bad about it.

Good thing this product was only 97cents because it is a fraud. it is NOT leather and it does NOT fit the voyager phone.It was way too small.

Figured I couldn't go wrong with the price but i guess you get what you pay for.

Good holster. Does what it's supposed to do, hold your cell phone, but what make this so good is the price. Again, go to Verizon and see how much this cost and you'll understand. The shipping cost more than the holster but it's still worth the price. - Belt Clips - Cell Phone Accessories - Lg Voyager - Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone Accessories - cell phone accessories, accessories cell phone accessories Cell Phone Accessories - cell phone accessories, accessories