Tuesday 15 March 2011

Stylewellness - acupuncture, massage


ACUPRESSURE MAT / FREE BAG / ORGANIC COTTON / BLACK (Swedish Spike Mat)



I never heard of a Spike Mat and I purchased it from a local newspaper report. It is perfect for my multiple trigger points, muscle spasms in thoracic area of back. Most places are hard to reach and the Spike Mat is PERFECT! to relieve some of the built up pressure without a pharma patch. I am so against chemicals in the body. What the Spike Mat offers is a good pain, remember when you would bite on your gums when your teeth were coming in? It's like that,once you lay down on spikes, then you can adjust pressure on areas that need more spiking. Actually, I tore it out of box when it arrived and used a tshirt then bare skin to relieve my back muscle problems. I love it and use it daily.



ACUPRESSURE MAT / FREE BAG / ORGANIC COTTON / BLACK (Swedish Spike Mat)

this little mat has been one of the best purchases i've made in a very long time. it's very relaxing to lay on, and stops my muscles from spasms/pain. definitely lay down on it carefully, and move off it very carefully, as the spikes can scratch if you're not careful enough. recommend either wearing or laying down thin fabric when using for longer stretches of time. i've even slept on mine.

I got one of these mats for myself after receiving a recommendation from my yoga studio. The mat was so incredible that I bought my dad one for Christmas. Not only was it a fun/ slightly humorous gift to give ("what did your daughter give you for Christman?" "She gave me the most wonderful thing--a bed of nails!" blank stare...blank stare...blank stare "a what?!"), my dad loves it and has recommended it to many of his friends. It's great for relaxing after a long day and relieving nagging back pain. - Insomnia - Meditation - Massage - Acupuncture'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information