Tuesday 15 March 2011

Dvd Storage - cd wallet, cd holder


I totally love this Cd Wallet- it is not too big and not too small. The construction of this piece is very sturdy. I've owned this for a while now and it still looks new. The color is a classic, the only problem I have with it is that the CD pockets are very flimsy other than that the exterior of this piece is unbelievable. I love it!!! I actually bought another one, oh another note do be careful because the if you don't handle the zipper with care it tends to get caught. But nothing major :) Case Logic CDW-128 128 Capacity Classic CD Wallet (Black)

This is most definatley a great product. I have owned an old CDW-64 holder and I bought a new one about a year ago the same style as this CDW-128. Both are extremley sturdy and have held up quite well even with the abuse I put them through. I just bought this product and find it equal to the quality of those. While padding could be a little better to prevent CD scratching, it comes as close to perfect as possible and is definatley a great buy.

I have case logic CD wallets from 7+ years ago that are still in good shape...despite the abuse I put them through. I bought this one only because of CD collection expansion. I find simply wiping off the outside cover with a wet sponge keeps it clean. The nylon covers really hold up over time. Remember- the "128 cd capacity" refers to CDs without their accompaning booklets. It's really 64 CDs with booklets.

Nice product before they decided to save a few pennies - I have purchased seven, but now it is made with out the handle - so if that was part of the atraction of this case, note that the discription says 'sturdy padded handle' -- NOT!

5 STARS if it still had the handle or if you don't need one.

I have put this case through some abuse, mostly throwing it around unzipped completely full among other things, and it has never scratched a DVD, had a sleeve rip, and the zipper still works wonderfully. I have since bought a second smaller one and have been happy with that one too.

This is one great price, if your looking for a case get it! Don't be throwing this around or letting it be in a car where your feet go-it can rip. Overall it's great quality, keeps cd's clean, good looks, durable-highly reccommend.!

I picked this piece not for our music CDs or our movie DVDs, but for all the operating manuals and CDs that our house and office have gotten overloaded with.



It has been the greatest organizing I've done in a long while. All the CDs and operating manuals are now zipped into one place. Need to re-load a program? I can find the CD, the code, and the booklet in a snap.



No more pawing through desk drawers, thinking, "It's in here somewhere."

Burning stacks of discs and need storage? These big black binder will do the job at a good price. The pages are big and floppy. They nylon covers not too ridgid or too thick. Are there better quality albums out there? No doubt. Is there a cheaper way to acceptably store stacks of discs? I doubt it. This sure beats leaving them in piles all over the place.

We decided to put all of our mystery dvd sets in this walletCase Logic® CD/DVD Wallet Holds 144 CDs, Nylon, Black. I know there are bigger sizes that hold more but we didn't want it too heavy to work with. This is adequate for our needs. It has the row of spaces inside the front cover where we put the liner notes of the movies and we were able to fit in all our mystery dvd sets of Murder She Wrote, Columbo, and Quincy with room to spare. Very pleased with the quality. I've used Case Logic products before and we've had a couple of the smaller binders with computer games discs stored in it for years and never had a problem with scratching discs or the zippers. In all the years we've only had one small tear in one of the storage pockets but that's it. - Cd Holder - Dvd Binder - Case Logic - Cd Wallet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information