Tuesday 15 March 2011

Hand Face Baby Wipes - pacifier, baby


These wipes smell really good. I keep a set in my diaper bag for when I need a quick wipe down on my toddler. I think they may be slightly cheaper and at the very lease price compatible with the Johnson wipes. I prefer these to the Johnson wipes. Though both probably work the same, these smell better! Vital Baby Super Soft Fruity Hand and Face Wipes, 30 Pack

This smells good-does it's job-I just have to admit I really like the Mustella face wipes better-however, Mustella is more expensive-but worth the extra cost-(at least for me)-but you can't go wrong with this either. . .

We LOVE the unscented Vital Wipes, so we thought we'd give the scented ones a try. However, my 8 month old son did NOT like them and would cry every time we'd use them. We ended up giving away all the rest that we had. - Pacifier - Wipes - The First Years - Baby'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hand Face Baby Wipes - pacifier, baby baby Hand Face Baby Wipes - pacifier, baby