Monday 28 March 2011

Dvd Collection - disk storage, dvd storage


I bought two of these off an infomercial (holds 50) and absolutely loved them. So I checked out Amazon and found the 100 selector and bought 2 more! I absolutely love them. They take up no space at all and they are extremely functional. I got rid off all my dvd cases, which took up so much space and replaced them with the 100 selector. I love that you can go online and type in the titles and print them out on the sheets and update them whenever you want and not have to rewrite everything to get it in the order you want. Best dvd holder out there! Selector 100 Black

I love this product. It's the best cd/dvd storage I've ever owned. I own two of these so far and will definitely keep adding more as needed. It makes organizing my cd/dvd collection so easy and compact. Retrieval is incredibly fast and the catalog pages are easy to keep up to date.

I have a massive DVD movie collection (over 500 titles) and I've been trying to find a system for storing them in a more compact manner because I really didn't want ANOTHER huge shelf/bookcase thing, they take up ALOT of room!!! I don't like binders, they're heavy, and the pages eventually rip out or tear. This is the perfect solution, very compact and simple to use. Push the button on the bottom and your title tray slides out, decide what you want to watch or listen to, slide the "selector" to the # of the title you want, push the button and the lid glides open with the DVD you want stuck in the lid, then all you have to do is grab it and go. It's awesome!! Very COOL!!!

I have 2 of them so far but still need to get 3 or 4 more. I like this model better than the 80 disc version because it seems a bit sturdier and it also has a locking mechanism so if you move it you don't have to worry about the discs tumbling out. The great thing is the internet access you get when you buy this, you can go to their website and enter in all the titles of whatever is on your discs and then you can print it out and the little form goes right in the slide out tray in the bottom for quick reference (or, you could write it out by hand, but who wants to do that!!). It takes awhile to enter in all the titles, but once they're in you can move them around and change them all you want and the information is saved right on their site for later use.I left a couple empty slots on the 2 I have already so that it will be easy to add more movies later, then all I have to do is go to the website, type in that title and print out a new list, easy as pie!!

I can't say enough about these, I have been looking for the ideal storage system for over a year and there was nothing out there that I liked, these are everything I wanted and more.

Hello,



* Great Storage System.

* Locking Mechanism makes transporting this around easy.

* The online cataloging is saved, so you can change it as you wish later on.

* Frees up space.

* Lifetime Warranty

* Highly Recommend this product.







* Only Negative is that I wish it would stack.

This is my third "Selector 100"...I love movies and music and HATE clutter, so this is perfect! I used to have an entire cabinet filled with jewel cases and movie boxes and now that mess is all gone. I find the on-line inventory easy to use and update, as a matter of fact I gave the "update" responsibilities to my 10 year old daughter. Buy it, you will not be disappointed.

This CD/DVD/Blu-ray organizer is wonderful. It works very simply, saves a lot of space, and includes some decent software through the company's website. It seems well-made and fairly durable. The software that is included (free) through the company's website allows you to list all of the included discs, then print a "legend" that goes in a slide-out drawer at the bottom of the unit, so you can quickly and easily find the disc you're seeking. You can somewhat easily rearrange the discs if you want, categorize them, and edit them. It's not the easiest software in the world to use, and won't win any awards, but it's decent, and functional. Overall the unit is highly recommended for anyone seeking organization of their disc collection(s), or just seeking to save space.

All disks fit snugly and are retrieved in an instant from these well constructed/engineered containers. Software to catalogue online or do whatever you want as it has a handy tray on bottom for index. I have over 300 DVD's; the containers fit in a small shelf space. Great product, could not imagine anything better for kepping all my titles at my fingertips and in a flash.

This item is great for storage of DVDs, especially if you have limited storage. When I put my DVDs into it, 100 of them, the empty movie boxes filled a trash can. My favorite feature is the fact that it locks closed so you don't have to worry about the discs falling out or mixing up if you move it, and you can pick it up by just one handle if it is in the locked position. It can be used for CDs also. It also has a slide out drawer where you can list what is stored inside of it. I am very happy with this item. - Storage - Dvd Storage - Cd Storage - Disk Storage'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information