Monday 28 March 2011

Dongle - dongle, bluetooth dongle


i use this product because i trust the targus brand. as soon as i plugged it into the my usb port, windows 7 recognized it and within minutes i was playing the wii(through emulator of course) on my pc. the lil adapter is PERFECT. Ultra-mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapt

I purchased this to upgrade my laptop that didn't come with bluetooth. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate...it took a while to install all the drivers, but after it was finished, it worked like a charm. I am using this mainly for transferring pictures and videos from cell phones to the computer without plugging up all the time. I definitely recommend this. Great price, works great!!!

Plug and play OK in Windows 7. Make sure your devices also have their latest drivers; some older cell phones, for instance, may need driver updating or you may find that they may not even be compatible with Windows 7.



Even the people in the local Verizon stores are ignorant about Bluetooth and how it works.



By the way, the firmware immediately upgrades the device to Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR.



Any problems I had were caused by my unfamiliarity with Bluetooth.



The dongle is small enough so that you can leave it in place all of the time; it can be turned off and left in place when not in use.



Jim

I bought two of these blue tooth USB gizmos. They came in minimal packagiing which I like but I'm still getting used to.

Set up was so easy a GEICO ad writer could do it. One is in an older computer and one in my laptop. My Droid X can find both to use as speakerphones. Conversely my computers can connect to my bluetooth stereo headphones for wireless listening to Netflix or Hulu.



Highly recommended.

The download of photographs from a Nokia cell phone to a laptop using the Ultra-mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapt worked just like it should have. It is less expensive than purchasing the USB cable and you get the added bonus of a high tech experience.

I bought this for my laptop so that I could transfer pictures and files to and from my phone. I have Windows 7, and all I had to do was plug it in and start using it. I never even took the installation disc out of it's sleeve. You only need to use the install disc with XP or Vista I would imagine. Great range and tiny. Just plug it in and forget about it. - Dongle - Bluetooth Usb - Bluetooth Dongle - Bluetooth Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information