Sunday 27 February 2011

Rare Editions


I bought this dress during a promotion Amazon was running on spring dresses. My friend's daughter is turning 4 and she's very much a girly girl. I've really been liking the spring fashions for girls this year and this dress caught my attention. It arrived backaged in a box so there was no squishy flattness to deal with when it arrive. I've only bought clothing online a handful of times, but I noticed that a lot of times companies will send your shipment in just a padded envelope and the product is pretty flat and wrinkled. I like that Amazon didn't take the same approach with this dress.



The fabric is sheer and shiny and the colors are very vibrant. The picture doesn't seem to do it justice! There's a petty coat built in under neath the dress to give it that poofed out effect. All in all, I think this makes for a perfect spring dress for a little girl.



Now I'm off to find a hat to go with it... Rare Editions Girls 2-6X Multi Dot Shantung Dress,Fuchisa/Pink/Lime,6'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Rare Editions Rare Editions Rare Editions