Sunday 27 February 2011

Ipod Charger - iphone 3g accessories, iphone charger


It works fine, but the product is not new (like advertised). It came in the apple shrink wrap, but I am guessing that the item is refurbished. There was a brown dirty spot on the USB end, and it looks like some one tried to cover up a scratch on the iPhone connector end with white-out. Still a good deal for an iPhone cable, but don't purchase it expecting it to be brand new. NEW OEM iPhone Date Cable for Apple iPhone

I purchased a total of 6 (4 on their own, and 2 with power adapters) of these so I wouldn't have to carry one cable with me everywhere I went. When I got them they were all in plastic bag packages with MOBI in a black header at the top. At first I tried to use one to do a sync on my iPhone 3Gs but it errored out. After that I decided to test all the cables for data transfer ability. I used SharePod to transfer 1.8Gb of music(3 audio books) from my pc to my phone. First I did it with the Apple OEM Cable that came with my phone. It transfered all the files in 4min 12sec (SharePod shows how long it took). Then I tested each of the cables. Of the 6 only 1 was actually able to do the file transfer, the other 5 couldn't even transfer one of the files to my phone. They all gave the same error (Sorry I don't remember exactly what it was). However all these cables do seem to work for USB charging. I have noticed that occasionally they do disconnect and immediately reconnect.



In short they are fine for USB charing, but I wouldn't use them for data transfer.

Just got these in the mail today. They come in Apple packaging, but there is no way the cables are made by Apple. The printing of the symbols on the plastic is cheap and rubs off. The cable itself is plastic, not the rubber that Apple uses. The USB side is not flush with the USB port on my computer when inserted. The dock connector side plastic is a bit wider than Apple's actual version. It works, and was only a few bucks so I am not complaining, but just wanted to warn people if they want an actual Apple product...this is not it.

I purchased this item worked for about 2 weeks then started getting a error message on computer screen that it was overloading my usb hub/port(?)it would not charge my phone. I threw it away purchased a cable from att works just fine in same port/hub. Didn't bother returning item I would pay more in shipping and handling than the item is worth. To top it off I probably receive the same crappy item.

These are not OEM cables as advertised. These cables LOOK like the ones sold by Apple, but they don't work with my iPhone 4 (which seems to need a real Apple cable). The wire is a little stiffer, the packaging is non-Apple, and one of the phone-end connectors broke the first time I un-plugged it. Great price, but not worth it.

The cable came exactly as described and works great. However, the merchant didn't use enough postage and it arrived "postage due". I owed less than a dollar, and this wasn't a big deal, but I was disappointed that the merchant didn't use the proper postage.

I ordered two of these from the OEM For Cheap seller. Neither cord fits well - not the USB side, or the Apple side. They are hard to put in and take out and have to be forced. I'm worried that would hurt my iPhone and MacBook Pro over time, so I'm only going to use for emergency charging. Of the two cords, only ONE works AT ALL. It can both Sync and Charge. The other is a complete dud. I've asked for a refund on the one that doesn't work. I will update once I know how the seller handles it.



*** UPDATE *** The seller handled it professionally. They sent me a new (working) cord and told me to recycle the bad one. Still have the same fit problems, and also I have noticed the charge time is a lot longer than my "real" charger. Still keeping for emergencies only.

I ordered this on Dec. 1 and received it Dec. 3. I tryed it out, and it seemed to charge fine. Then I tryed removing it. It stuck. Finally it broke and I was able to remove it. Terrible product, do not buy.



***Update 12/3/10***

I contacted Cmple about this product and was promptly refunded my money. - Ipod Cable - Iphone - Iphone 3g Accessories - Iphone Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


iphone Ipod Charger - iphone 3g accessories, iphone charger