Tuesday 15 February 2011

Olympus Digital Camera Battery


I like this battery for several reasons. Its is vey light, long life and after the innitial charge the remaining charges are about a third of the time. It states that this battery will hold 300 charges. This is a good buy for the money, and beats my old camera, which would eat batteries all day. Olympus LI-42B Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery

Don't hesitate on purchasing this replacement battery, it is every bit as good, maybe even better, than the battery that comes with the cameras. I am personally amazed by how long the life on these batteries are!

I have not been able to use my digital camera for over a year because all of the batteries I purchased would not hold a charge or work. I contacted Olympus and they told me to only use an Olympus replacement battery. I didn't want to spend over $40 when the camera only cost me $140. So having this option to purchase for less and it actually works - I am very pleased. I also appreciate the fast shipment. Thank you.

When buying my new Stylus 770SW I got an extra battery because I hate when your in the middle of taking pictures and the battery dies. Although I like having one just in case, this battery has been nothing short of amazing! I went home for three weeks, took over 300 pictures and only had to change battery once!

I ordered this battery replacement because with my last point and shoot camera, having an extra battery was a complete necessity. This battery lasts a lot longer than the old canon battery I used to deal with. Having an extra was really nice on long vacations too.

I have an Olympus Stylus 830. The battery (LI-42B) is not the original for the camera, but I did some digging and convinced myself that this is the new version of the original battery. I've had the camera for several years, been on many rough trips (cold/rainy) and the original battery was yielding fewer and fewer photos. The new batteries (I purchased 2) work great, camera behaves like new, and now I always have a spare ready to go in the charger. Much MUCH cheaper than a new camera.

This was WAY less expensive than an equivelent aftermarket Duracell battery for our work camera. The Duracell is a good battery, but not 3-6 times better, which is what I would of paid for one. The aftermarket batteries for the Olympus Cameras range from lousy, like 15-20 pictures before needing a recharge, to decent, like the 40-50 I was getting from a Duracell. But none beat the original Olympus equipment. We average around 60-70 pictures from an Olympus LI-42B battery for 12 to 18 months of fairly consistant use and recharge cycles. I will be ordering additional batteries from this company and would not hesitate recommending them to others. Shipping was very fast also. Had the battery in hand less than 72 hours after ordering it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information