Tuesday 15 February 2011

Ipad Cases - ipad cases, ipad leather case


It looks like they have two different exteriors for the same case. This review is not for the style so much as it is the functionality. I have been very happy with the way this case works and did a video review on the leather version. If you would like to see it, search Amazon for "ipad toblino". Vico: Carbon Fiber Look iPad Case (Folio Convertable Case Multi-angle Stand for Apple iPad)

This case fits perfectly. When it's closed it gives the iPad the grip and support that makes it easier to hold on to. When it's in one of its many functional positions, it stands perfectly and doesn't fall out of it's slots. Good quality and great design. Love it.

I tried a few different products for my iPad and must say that I find this to be the best out there. It is functional, secure, assumes a stand position safely with two different angles to choose from and is non obtrusive when covering my ipad. I highly recommend this product, for the price and quality you can't go wrong. My wife has the original Apple ipad cover that sells for over $30 and after seeing mine wishes that she had one just like it. Nuff said, just get it you won't be sorry.

I just received this case today and I love it. It fits my iPad perfectly (I don't have the 3G one). No fancy pockets or bulk added to the ipad. The typing position is perfect. No large lip to cover up any portion of the edges. So glad I picked this case!

Case fits the original Ipad snugly and offers good protection of all the corners and sides if dropped. It is a nice looking faux material, not cheap looking at all. All buttons,inputs and speakers are easy to get at and not covered or blocked in any way. The case cleans up very nicely with a damp cloth for food type fingerprints or whatever. There is an odor to it for a few days as other reviewers have mentioned but it does go away. I didn't like the fact that I couldn't open it,fold it all the way back and make it stay tightly together without holding it very firmly. I went to Walmart and bought a rectangular piece of heavy duty Velcro and applied it front and back near the clasp. It works perfectly and blends right into the case. I'm rating this 4 stars but give it one more after the mod which makes it perfect for me. The case this is modeled after has an elastic strap that wraps around the clasp that performs the same function. I'll post pics of my Mod and the case when I get back from vacation next week.

I have been trying to find an iPad case for my hand-me-down iPad for months. I ordered two others off of amazon, and promptly returned them both. I'm so glad I kept looking, because THIS IS THE ONE!! It's half the price of each of the other two I ordered, and worlds better.



First, this case definitely has much better engineering than the other two I tried. The two guides that you lift the iPad out of when you want to put it in one of the tilted positions work perfectly. They're just guides, not clips that you have try to wrestle the iPad out of when you want to tilt it (this was a problem with one of the cases I ordered).



This case is also very attractive. I wasn't sure I would like the "carbon fiber" look, but after getting two different (faux?) leather cases and being displeased with their look, I thought I'd give it a try. I'm very glad I did. I know there's a version of this iPad case in leather, but I'm actually glad I ended up going with the carbon fiber look.



Finally, this case does exactly what it's supposed to do, and it's very low profile. There is no unnecessary bulk to it whatsoever.



Buy it. You won't be sorry.

I was in the market for an inexpensive but very durable case for my Ipad and decided to try this one. When I ordered the case I didn't set my expectations too high or too low either and I can say that it met my expectations. The case is lightweight and hugs up the Ipad quite nicely. The stand is great as well. It's not bulky at all; it feels like carrying a notepad around.

This cover is great. I've used the standard apple one and it feels really flimsy compared to this. The feel for this is really solid and the stand feature works really well and is convenient. Yes, it does have a strong chemically smell at first left over from the manufacturing process, but it does go away after a few days. Overall, it's a great product. I wasn't expecting much (just didn't want to pay $40+ for a cover), but it turned out to be great.

I love this cover for my iPad. It is lightweight but extremely sturdy, so I can use it to prop my iPad up and type without any fear of it falling over. It is also nice to have the two angles to choose from for viewing. Stays closed, etc. My husband got the Apple-made cover and wishes he had this one instead. Definitely recommend! - Ipad Leather Case - Ipad Cover - Ipad Stand - Ipad Cases'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


ipad cases Ipad Cases - ipad cases, ipad leather case