Tuesday 22 February 2011

Electronic Music


I loaned my iPod to my kid and he broke it. This understandably bummed me out, since I really enjoy taking long walks on the beach while listening to some tune-age. I'm kinda low on funds, so buying a replacement iPod wasn't an option for me. I was very fortunate to discover the Yodeling Pickle. I have been super pleased with the results. First of all, as luck would have it, the Yodeling Pickle just happens to yodel all of my favorite tunes that were stored on my iPod. Hits like "Bobbejaan Schoepen yodels the collected works of Black Sabbath" and of course Slim Whitman's edgy yodeling rendition of "Baby Got Back."



I have withheld one star from my review however, giving the Yodeling Pickle just four of five possible stars. There isn't a headphone jack, which is only a problem if the folks around me don't appreciate yodeling, (which almost NEVER happens). Also, I was accustomed to carrying the iPod strapped to my arm with the elastic armband accessory. Nothing like this is available for the pickle. On my beach walks, I've found that the pickle can be carried around by conveniently tucking it down into the front of my Speedo. I've met tons of nice ladies on the beach since scoring the pickle. I can only assume they dig yodeling as much as I do.



It's a great portable music solution for yodeling fans. Cheaper than an iPod and the chicks seem to dig it. Accoutrements Yodelling Pickle

I've been searching high and low for a quality Electronic Yodelling Pickle for over 20 years now, and this one is by far the greatest one of them all. You won't find a better Electronic Yodelling Pickle on the market! I'm Roger Barr and I approved of this message.

After hearing the music of Nickelback and being highly disappointed, I began a quest to find something better. This item fits the bill perfectly. The yodeling pickle shows much more talent, creativity, and potential than Nichelback ever has, or will, show. SALUTE THE PICKLE!

When it comes to purchasing an electronic yodeling pickle, I have requirements: the device has to be pickle shaped, it should be electronic in nature, and it needs -- NEEDS -- to goddamn yodel. Further, I prefer the design be realistic, but not *overly* realistic, lest the item be accidentally ingested or placed in a clear bottle of garlic brine. This product meets all such specifications, so I've rated it highly. One caveat: although the cartoon yodeling pickle on the packaging has limbs, wears Lederhosen and holds a stein of Germanic ale, the *actual* yodeling pickle does not. Not a deal breaker for me, but might be for someone else.

I know what you're thinking: why on Earth would you ever need a Yodelling Pickle Toy? And if you think that, I have a question for you: why WOULDN'T you need one? I often find myself alone at night, sad about the choices I've made that have brought me to this place, and I wonder, is this all there is? I mean, I get up, I go to my job at the Tuscan Whole Milk Dairy, I spend my 8 hours squeezing sweet nourishing whole milk out of the closest available Tuscan Whole Milk Cow. I go home and stare at the wall. Why am I here? What have I done? I ponder ending my life, but I worry no one will replace me at the Dairy. All of this changed recently when I discovered the Yodelling Pickle Toy. I could say it cures cancer, that is solves the economic problems around the world, it stops global warning. But it doesn't do those things. It yodels. That's basically it. But if you listen closely, it yodels thoughts to you. I'm now turning my life around thanks to the advice it gives. I'm a little worried about some of the things it tells me to do, but what the Yodelling Pickle Toy tells me to do, I have to do. I don't make the rules. It does.



Anyway, if you are looking for a fun toy for the kids, or a silly gag gift at the office, or a new overlord who will guide you through its plans to dominate the world and shed it of the "unclean", well, this item is for you.

It is the ingongruity of of a realistic looking pickle and the strong yodelling voice that comes out when you press the button that makes this toy so funny. When someone in the family deserves a thumbs-up, we often reward them with a yodel from the pickle. Good to have some silliness in the house.

My mother-in-law is a champion yodeler. She yodels every minute of the day when she is happy, nervous or even sad. She said it is great for the heart. I can't forget the most touching moment when she was at hospital hall yodeling to the tune of Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" when my wife was in labor.



Unfortunately, she decided to go home after a household dispute about food. I don't miss her, but I miss her yodeling. Anyway, I named my Yodeling Pickle, MIL; in honor of my mother-in-law.

I purchased this product and it disappeared within a week. No one seems to know what happened to it. As far as everyone is concerned, it ran off on its own. My kids do not lie, so I'm inclined to believe that the product did not properly advertise that this product is self-propelled.



Down-side: If you don't read this review before you purchase, your yodelling pickle will disappear.



Up-side: It's very educational to other inanimate objects. In the short while before it disappeared, it seems to have taught several clothing items to yodel. Every time my daughter walks by, I hear yodelling from her pants. Phenomenal. Couldn't rate it a 1 after that

This pickle paid for itself in almost no time. It was a great improvement over the old "Mach 2" model. The Mach 2 was a family heirloom and greatly prized in our neighborhood but failed to realistically produce a good yodel. Sure, the pickle effect was realistic, but the yodel voice sounded more oriental than eastern Alpine European. This model has a good yodeling voice, though with only one song it can get a little tedious. The appearance of this model gets lots of comments as well - it greatly resembles a thumb, though green in color. The thumb jokes that it inspire seem to be endless. So too are the references to "playing with my pickle". For the single set, it is a wonder! Nobody can resist the opening line: "Would you like to hear my pickle yodel"? The perfect thing to pull out at your next holiday party. My aunt used it to defuse a difficult situation in a Biker bar in Akron, and still gets Christmas cards from the Hell's Angels each year. I do hope that next year brings the PRO Version that has been promised for so long. A pickle with a selection of yodels and a "record your own yodel" option has been on my wish list for 2 years now, and hopefully the dawn of the Mach 4 or "UBER YODELING PICKLE" is at hand.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Electronic Music Electronic Music Electronic Music