Tuesday 22 February 2011

Dance Dance Revolution - ballet and dance, dance workout


I am really satisfied with my purchase of these leg warmers. I was afraid they would be sliding down my legs but they really hold up! The colors are true to their pictures and the fabric seems quite sturdy, I got just what I wanted! Charcoal 16 Inch Leg Warmers by KD dance, Double as Arm Warmers, Text, Type, Cell Phone Glove, Ribbed Stretch Knit, Ruffled Top, Fashionable, No Itch, Soft, Cozy High End Leg Warmers, Made In New York City USA USA

Got these for our daughter, who is a freshman at very cold/snowy Oswego State (I was drawn to them by my memories of my own leg warmers from the late 70's/early 80's)! She loves the retro look, plus they do help keep her warm as she trudges from class to class! Only downside was we had to get her new "skinny leg" jeans to complement the look! Good quality; great color, hold their elasticity well, and very prompt delivery. No dancing genes in this family, but we would definitely consider doing business with KD dance again...

The leg warmers are classic and great quality. I love the little natural "ruffle" around the (ankle) cuff on mine. I really love them as arm warmers, just over my knuckles - looks so theatrical and a really popular look right now. To make things even better, the customer service is the best I've ever had! I plan to buy lots more goodies from these folks. Thank you!!!

These are so comfy, was worried they would be scratchy but they are not at all. I use them on my arms to convert a lighter short sleeve shirt to a warmer long sleeve shirt for around. Use them on my legs as well, they work great both ways. Use Them bunched up at the wrist on a cooler day when its just cold enough but to warm for gloves. These are perfect size for lower arm and lower leg, better length to bunch down toward ankle. Great for the price.

Bought these for my wife for Christmas because she couldn't find any that she liked locally. She is extremely picky and returns about 1/3 of the stuff SHE buys. She uses these just to keep her legs from cramping at night (she has poor circulation). I just asked her if she likes them (again). She loves them. She said they wash up great and have not stretched out of shape. If she's happy, I'm REALLY happy!

I couldn't be happier with these leg warmers. I got the gray ones, and I love them. As stated in the project description, they are not scratchy at all - just warm and soft. And for the price, you can NOT go wrong. I have zero complaints or suggestions to improve them. Also, they arrived quickly and the sellers have been so nice to deal with. Will definitely be going back for more! :)

I have purchased several pairs of these 16" leg warmers, and I am more pleased than I could have imagined! They are a perfect weight and length, and they are soft and warm. I have poor circulation and also use them in place of compression stockings! Leg cramps are gone!



Great product with a fantastic selection of colors!

I was a skeptic at first, but then I figured, what would it hurt trying a pair? After my initial purchase, I ordered another three pairs in different colors to go with other skirts that I wear in the winter. These leg warmers truly keep your legs toasty in the frigid winter air; yet are not that heavy for indoor use. The are very fashionable to be worn with dresses and skirts.

The product is exactly as it is described and pictured. I ordered these because I had been looking at hand and arm warmers only. They were all very expensive and then I found this wonderful product by KD Dance that can serve as either leg or arm warmers and since they can be worn clear down to your fingers while you are doing things and completely over your fingers when you are not they are perfect for hands also. I have them on now as I type this review. They are very reasonably priced and made in the U.S.A. The product is so fancy and beautiful looking I all most feel like a dancer myself when I have them on. I got the color Cyclodelic Glitter Metallic & New York Black. And as I said they are beautiful! I just had to update this review because since I wrote it I purchased another pair to go with the first pair I ordered. Since I wore the 1st pair as arm warmers I got the 2nd pair to use as leg warmers. And since I love them so much I got two more so I would have two sets of arm/leg warmers. I got the pair to match the ones I already had and since I was so taken by their beauty I got the 2nd Set in the same color. I feel positively glamorous in this product and I can assure you I'm actually a very average looking woman! - Dance Workout - Kd Dance - Ballet And Dance - Low Rise'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dance Dance Revolution - ballet and dance, dance workout ballet and dance Dance Dance Revolution - ballet and dance, dance workout