Sunday 9 January 2011

Sport Watch - black, casual watch


This watch is a fine time piece, well made and unusual in appearance, I have rather slender wrists for a man but the watch sits well in place, the band is comfortable and having a 10 year warranty adds an element of security to my purchase.



I see no fault in its craftsmanship or design and shall be proud to wear it.



Highly recommended Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1790709 Sport Black Ion Plated Case with Silicon Strap Watch

Besides the watch is great, I really want to mention te great delivery. I'm living in Europe, so I was told that it would take about 2 to 4 weeks for shipping. But just three days after purchasing I got my package.



Great! - Casual Watch - Tommy Hilfiger - Sport Watch - Black'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sport Watch - black, casual watch black Sport Watch - black, casual watch