Sunday 9 January 2011

Ipad Speaker


I have the original iPad, and wanted some enhanced sound when playing music in rec room or in kitchen area. I also wanted to check email and do other things while charging. Probably, the iLuv 747 would have had greater range and deeper bass, but that is bulky, you can only use ipad in portrait mode, it may hold the ipad2 but I would think it would be wobbly, and you cannot adjust the viewing angle. This iSound system delivers good sound enhancement(but don't expect it to blast the neighbors out), you can hold the iPad in portrait or landscape modes, and adjust the angle for viewing. It will also fit the iPad2 with special adaptors that are included, and which adjust for the slimmer iPad2. The plastic arm that holds the iPad seems sturdy, but only time will tell. You slip the ipad thru the gripping arms and down onto the connector, so it is a fairly easy and secure connection. As with most such systems, you cannot have a protective case on your iPad when you use this speaker dock. I plan to use this system only when I need the enhanced sound, so this is a minor hassle. One caution however, if you lift to carry the whole unit, remember that the iPad will slip right out as it is only gripped from the sides and not locked in place from the top. Yes, this is the voice of experience ;-) So, I am very happy with this system. It's just what I wanted; better sound, flexible viewing, charging, and small enough to carry from room to room. Delivery was fast, and it is easy to set up. Shipping was an extra $4. It does come with a remote for very basic volume and on/off functions but the remote barely works at maybe 4-5 feet! I do not know about the remotes on other systems, but had thought most would be functional at 7-8 feet. The other functions on the remote work with the ipod. I just tossed the remote back in the box as un-needed, but if this is important to you, then you might want to check out other systems. iSound Cinema Sound for iPad and iPad 2 (ISOUND-4561)

Yes It does work with iPad 2 !!!

I was not sure it would work with iPad 2. I even tried e-mailing the company and got no response. It is a little loose being that the iPad 2 is thinner but it does the job and I'm happy :)'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipad Speaker Ipad Speaker Ipad Speaker