Monday 31 January 2011

Powered Subwoofer


Don't be fooled by deceptive "Monster" marketing tactics. You don't need expensive A/V cables to achieve premium sound. Check any A/V forum and you will be able to confirm this for yourself! This is a great product at a reasonable price. Belkin PureAV AV20500-25 25-Foot Subwoofer Audio Cable

I have recently been involved in preparing my A/V for future arrivals of an HD LCD and a Playstation 3. I am a person that research price and specs for months, and the bottom line is that you can't beat Belkin Products, I have used them in every thing from race vehicles to the recent hooking up a new sub woofer. I doubt if find this quality of cable in San Diego for under $40.00 and it would probably be the same product from a parts wholesaler that is open to the public. I would spent money on transportation and sales tax so with the super saver shipping I saved at least $25.00. I have purchased a Belkin Surge Suppressor for all my new gear, and within the next few months will continue to replace what is not Belkin with their products. No one needs Monster cables,but if you are impressed by the image at least they won't hurt your gear, just your wallet

Just like other reviewers, don't believe the marketing hype created by Monster. The cable made by Belkin is just as good if not better than "the other guys" without the inflated price. I bought this as an upgrade to setting up my powered subwoofer using the speaker wire inputs and would highly recommend this cable to anyone with a powered subwoofer.

I've always liked Belkin's cable products and don't recall having any defect or other issues with any of them. This included. It's a nice long subwoofer cable, well made, and guess what? It runs my sub! I don't buy into the $200 cable-sounds-better hype and just purchase inexpensive cables from reputable companies. I consider Belkin to be in that group.

This belkin pureav cable is well built. I bought it to hook up my denon 2310c receiver to my new polk 505 sub which I also bought from amazon, WOW WOW WOW, very impressive. I experimented using regular audio cable just to see the difference in sound and what I found was shocking, the belkin pureav subwoofer cable made the sub sound 1000 times better, by using this cable my sub makes my house shake from its foundation with great clean bass at around 20hz. For the great price at amazon its a great buy, keep up the good work amazon.

This is a good flexible cable that provides a good signal. I ended up getting this one as the extra cost for the extra 10 feet was minimal. This gives me the range to move my sub woofer where I want to place it.



I really don't know what more to say about this cable. It is long enough to give you a great range for positioning your subwoofer. It functions exactly as it is supposed to providing a good signal and it is flexible enough to either turn corners or keep bundled tightly without a lot of stress. If you need a cable for your subwoofer this one will do the job admirably.

Needed an extra long subwoofer cable because I was not clear about the eventual location of the subwoofer and was somewhat concerned when I ordered it that such a long cable would pick up radio interference. We live just a few miles from a radio tower and sometimes the phone lines pick up the radio signal. The cable works just fine; no RF interference, no hum. The shielding must be of high quality, and the plug ends look nicely finished.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information