Monday 31 January 2011

Amazon Gift Card - gift idea, last minute gift


I purchased this gift card for a co-worker who had recently had surgery. She is an avid reader, and this was a fantastic gift. She was able to choose what she wanted and have it shipped directly to her. Being able to print the gift card out rather than have it emailed to her was also nice. It made the gift feel more personal, too. I'll definitely use this service again. It was immediate--I didn't have to wait for the card to be mailed--and it was personal. Loved it. I was happy, and (more importantly)my friend was happy. Amazon.com Gift Cards - Print at Home

I found the Gift Cards very easy to purchase. There was a selection of methods for sending. I chose the printable method which was simple to do with several choices of pictures and the cards looked very presentable.

These Amazon.com gift cards, the kind you print at home, are absolutely amazing. I was so surprised at how simple they were to print. No, really. If you have never printed something from your computer, then I can understand how difficult this task might seem, but once you do it a couple of times, you will feel like an old pro.



Anyway, back to these gift cards. At first, I thought there was something wrong with them because they kept printing upside down. I turned the paper around, I tilted my monitor on its side, I even tried to turn my printer upside down but the paper kept falling out. It seemed that no matter what I did, they kept coming out upside down.



I was so frustrated, I had to walked away from it for a few hours just to clear my head. Then, I figured it out! I printed one more and then moved to the other side of the printer and when it came out, I could read it. It was only upside down when you looked at it from the left side, but it was just fine when I looked at it from the right side! Who would have thought it was that easy? So, if you do print one, and it looks upside down, just go to the other side of the printer and you will be able to read it.



OK, here is a huge tip to help you get a real good card - always use fresh paper in your printer. Don't use paper that has already been printed on because it just doesn't look good. Not only does it not look good, it could be really embarrassing. I mean, what if you gave one of these gift cards to somebody and when they held it up to look at it, there on the back was a letter from your divorce lawyer?



Oh, and another thing about these cards and this one is really sad. You can only use these things once. I printed a bunch for my friends and they all got mad because they didn't work. Just keep that in mind.



Anyway, I gotta go. There's a big sale going on at Big Bubba's Dollar Palace. I like to go there because it's a real casual place; you don't have to get all dressed up like you do when you go to Wal-Mart.





Really, now. How else does one review a gift card that you print at home?

I bought the amazon gift card for a dear friends birthday. Her husband bought her a kindle and I wanted her to get some accessories or purchase some books. I was realy sick for the week prior to her birthday and buying the gift card on line was wonderful. I did not have to go to the store with my nose running and head pounding the whole time. I was able to print the gift card right at home on my own computer and pick a style my friend would like. What a great way to shop!

This was the first time I used this option. I absolutely love it. It was so easy to use and the Gift Card was actually in a printed Birthday card (my choice). I will be using this feature again in the future.

I like actually giving a gift, really, rather than a gift card, but a Kindle gift card is really practical, so I wanted to try it. I didn't want to just send an email, though, so I went through the process and printed the gift card at home. Easy! She loved it and so did I. - Gift Idea - Gift Card - Gift Certificate - Last Minute Gift'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Amazon Gift Card - gift idea, last minute gift gift idea Amazon Gift Card - gift idea, last minute gift