Monday 31 January 2011

Bc Footwear - clog, boots


I adore these boots! I've been coveting them for 6 months but wasn't willing to pay the $495 retail for them. When I found them here on Amazon for $220 I was super psyched. I actually tried them on at a store right before I bought them online to make sure I had the right size. Everyone had said to order up a size and they were absolutely right. I ordered a woman's size 8 (38) and I normally wear a 7. They fit perfectly. They are pretty comfortable too and easy to walk in (and I'm not a heel girl at all). The only down fall to them is that you will need to enlist someone to help you get out of them hahha. The leather is really stiff and there is no zipper so trying to take them off is quite the workout. So ladies, know that if you buy these boots you'll look & feel fab but have someone on standby when you're ready to take 'em off ;) swedish hasbeens Women's 479 Knee-High Boot,Black/Black,9 M US

I was very excited to order these, and I ordered the same size shoe I always wear. These were WAY too small! I measured them against my other shoes, and they were at least an inch shorter than all of my other shoes! Then I checked the box: the company is apparently using the wrong conversion chart! You might want to order a larger size than you usually wear - maybe even two! Also, the calf was MUCH larger than I anticipated! I ordered these in part because I have small calves and have a difficult time finding boots to fit them. When measuring, these should have fit with just a tiny bit of extra room, but they were huge. This seems like a great company, but I'm definitely never again ordering their products without trying their shoes on in person. My friend has ordered three pairs so far and only kept one - and those boots, she says, are also too small.

At first the boots were uncomfortable to walk in and I did want the boots to fit closer the the calf, but I decided to keep them. Very quickly they became comfortable to walk in and I get many compliments. It seems that not many people have these boots, so at least it's not like everyone has your style. I am happy with this purchase. I do wish they came in other colors though. They are difficult to take off,as the leather is very sturdy, but I hear that gets easier with time. They are made very well and seem like they will last the test of time.

My shoes size is a 9 1/2 after reading some reviews that warned future purchasers to go up 1/2 a size I ordered these in a 10. As soon as I put them on they hurt immediately- too short and too narrow. I exchanged for a size 11 and these are perfect! - Bc Footwear - Boots - Swedish Hasbeens - Clog'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bc Footwear - clog, boots clog Bc Footwear - clog, boots