Thursday 13 January 2011

Organization Systems - organization systems, organization accessories


Why I didn't find this in the past 30+ years, I don't know. This organizer is just the answer I've been looking for to my jewelry organizing problem! I've tried all sorts of jewelry boxes, hangers, and bags and have always been frustrated by them. Previous problems I have had were: jewelry would get tangled up with each other; or pairs of earrings would be hard to find; or it would be a hassle to put in or take out, or they are not clear so I don't know what's in them; or they were too small. ALL these problems are solved with this organizer! (The only doubt I had before I ordered this was whether the pockets would be big enough to hold my standard length pearl necklaces. They do fit. The pockets are good size...about 2.5" x 4.25".)



What the other reviews say about the quality is true. This is very well made. The canvas, the stitching, the plastic, and the hanger are all quality material. The picture Amazon shows does not do it justice. It's very efficient and convenient, good sized, and very well designed. I can't wait to give these to my friends/family as presents! Household Essentials 80-Pocket Cotton Canvas Jewelry Organizer

this items is fine for organizing and quickly finding costume jewelry items that are somewhat bulky and of little value. if you own real valuable pieces use this at your own risk. the pockets have no zippers, so smaller items can slip out during rollup and transport. if you simply plan on hanging it in your closet, then gravity will be your friend, and items should be safe. i was hoping to use this item for transporting and showing people my jewelry work, but i just can't trust it without zippers or something more securing each pocket.

I purchased 2 of these. This jewelry organizer is quite sturdy. (The hanger portion is a thicker metal.) The pocket sizes are generous for average size pieces (chains small - medium beaded jewelry). If you have lots of stiff metal bracelets or large chunky jewelry - you might want to check out something else.



I gave this a 4 of 5 stars for 2 reasons:

1) If you have medium sized jewelry on one side.. the pockets on the back are a little tight. I found that if I put the necklaces on one side & earrings on the other - it works out fine.

2) If you have a lot of silver jewelry - you will need to put the jewelry in small sealed plastic bags within each pocket. The silver will tarnish if you put the jewelry directly in the pockets.

This jewelry organizer is of very high quality and because of the size of the many pockets you can comfortably display more than one pair of earrings in each. It even has pockets large enough to hold a watch or even a bracelet. Another great feature this product has is it can be unsnapped from the hanger for easy cleaning. I am so pleased with this product and its reasonable pricing I have shown it to a couple of friends who will be purchasing their own.



This item makes a fantastic gift.

This jewelry organizer is great! No more fumbling through little drawers or white boxes trying to find the one thing I want--I hung this at the end of my closet, and I can see exactly what I want/need when I get dressed in the morning. And in taking everything out of the little drawers/boxes, I also found several pieces I had forgotten I had--worth every penny!

I was really excited to get this product in the mail & use it on my trip overseas because I knew it would be a lifesaver. Unfortunately I won't be bringing it overseas because I can't even fit half my jewelry in it! This is great if you wear REALLY small earrings, necklaces, & bracelets..although the pockets do not fasten & secure your jewelry inside, so don't put anything expensive in there. My jewelry tends to be a little chunkier & there is no stretch to the pockets, even to fit a set of 3 small bracelets! Plus, the jewelry sticks out of the top. The pockets towards the bottom are larger, but still not large enough to secure your jewelry safely. Good luck getting anything in the other pockets! I had trouble getting small pins & brooches in those too!

The jewelry organizer is such a nifty way to store your jewelry. It is an efficient use of space and allows much easier viewing of each accessory. It also prevents tangling.



I liked the first one so much that I went back and bought more. I've sorted the jewelry by colors, theme (flowers or animals), and some by holiday, such as Christmas, so now I can find a matching necklace, bracelace or pin at a glance. So much nicer than jumbling thru a box trying to find what I want!!

I purchased this jewelry hanger to replace an often unused jewelry amoire. The holder is well-made and almost all of my jewelry fit nicely. It's great to readily be able to see many of my jewelry selections so easily. The only negative I would have is the hanger which while substantial did not have a swivel hook. This was easily solved by my replacing it with my own "heavy duty" hanger which did have a swivel head

I have a cheaper one I like much better that I bought years ago at Odd Job. This one is sturdy and has more pockets but they are very small and tight so it's hard to fit anything in them larger than a pin. Even bracelets have to be crammed in and a bulky necklace just would not fit. The few larger pockets are at the bottom - too low down to reach conveniently and not really that large. It might work for nails, screws, paper clips etc. - small stuff that you could easily see and get at.

I really like the Whitney Design 80-Pocket Cotton Canvas Jewelry Organizer. It very helpful in organizing your jewelry. You can hang it in your closet and pick out your jewelry as you pick out your clothes for the day. The organizer is very good for earrings and bracelets. Your bigger necklaces however will not fit. - Organization Accessories - Hanging Jewelry Organizer - Organizers - Organization Systems'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Organization Systems - organization systems, organization accessories hanging jewelry organizer Organization Systems - organization systems, organization accessories