Thursday 6 January 2011

Hair Trimmer - trimmer, shaving


Great trimmer, easy to use. Mine has survived traveling and my own clumsiness.



I like the trimmer heads though I don't use them much. Mostly I use this for my bakini line and for making it into fun shapes. As long as you trim on the longest setting first, then the middle setting, then the shortest, it won't get clogged and will do its job.



Clean super easy to clean (the head of it comes apart



Also, I like how discreet it is. My roommates have yet to spot that I have a trimmer out in the open!



Love it, recommended.



(This is a trimmer, this will not get you smooth. There will still be a bit of stubble. If you want to get smooth, you will need a razor/shaver.)

I was trying to install the battery and couldn't get the on/off switch to work. Maybe it was just me, maybe it was a lemon, but I ended up returning it. I had good experience with Remington products in the past but I no longer plan on purchasing any due to this experience.

The Remington hair trimmer is a great product! Compared to other similar products such as the Finishing Touch women's trimmer, this one is much more thorough. For one, the blade gives off a much stronger power when turned on than other products. Thus, you get a closer, faster trim. Be careful however, as women with sensitive skin may find this product harsh because of the powerful shave. I found I get the best results when I don't press the trimmer too firmly on the skin of my face. Also, the small detail trimmer is very useful for the ends of eyebrows, etc.

Got this in Aug 2010, worked the first time. Hasn't started once since then, even with a new battery and slight whack on the side. Nothing. Piece of junk. WalMart has 4-5 similar ones for the same or less.

Had to return and the second one worked. The smaller second blade is interesting, not sure it does much. Found similar shavers locally for 3-4$ cheaper. Return process went smoothly.



Well this is an update....it died too, don't buy this item, it's junk.

The 1st time I used this trimmer, I was thrilled: sharp blade, small, lightweight, and easy to handle. It did the job nicely at a bargain sale price.



Well, so much for cost cutting. The 2nd time, it fell apart into pieces that did not fit back together. There's really nothing to the device other than very cheesy plastic, albeit a great blade.



Next time, I'll spend the extra $$$ and get one that's sturdy and substantial - a lesson leaned, once again: "You get what you pay for."

I have owned this trimmer for a few months now. Half the time when I turn it on, it doesn't come on. Whacking it gently on the edge of my sink gets it going, but also sometimes causes the trimming head to come apart. The head is easily put back together. Usually after going through this, it gets running and continues to run until I turn it back off.



When it is running, it works very well. It trims off facial fuzz for smoother looking skin, and the small blade works for more precision areas. I really like what this gizmo does, I just wish I could find one that is sturdier and more reliable. But, this one, and others I've checked out on Amazon, don't cost a lot so I won't complain too loudly. - Hair Removal - Trimmer - Hair Trimmer - Shaving'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information