Tuesday 11 January 2011

Button Cell - button cell, watch batteries


The battery died on my watch, I took it to a kiosk at a local mall and they quoted $10 to replace it. I decided to do it myself, went to Amazon.com and for $10 I purchased 5 of these batteries along with a tool for opening the back of my watch. It took 5 minutes and now I have replacements for the next 5 years. Definitely worth doing yourself, watch's now running fine. Energizer 395 / 399 Silver Oxide 5 Batteries (SR927W / SR927SW)

The batteries themselves are in good shape and good quality. The shipping is super fast. I get them in 2 days so the seller is very prompt. It could be that the seller is located in the same state also.

The title says it all. Frankly I'll probably never get to use all five of these batteries because my watch uses about 1 every 2 years! But for the price, how could I refuse! They arrived quickly and worked perfectly. Enough said! Best deal ever!

These batteries are normally 5$ a piece, and hard to find in stores. My watch takes 4 of them (diving watch). I ordered this pack of 5 for 3$ plus shipping. At first I thought it was kind of odd to pay 4$ in shipping for a 3$ product, but I still saved over 65% by going through Amazon. The batteries arrived in a few days and work perfectly, should last at least another 5 years. - Watch Batteries - Button Cell - Battery - Watches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information