Tuesday 28 December 2010

Toothbrush


We actually have 4 of these in our home, one for each person. They are super cute and hygenic, so that your toothbrush head isn't just hanging out where it can pick up poop molecules floating in the air ;) Flipper Hello Kitty Rabbit Toothbrush Holder

I really love this thing! It's so cute. Perfect for any hello kitty fan. I have mine stuck on my mirror, so I can just pull my toothbrush out and push it back in when I am done with it. You never have to actually touch the device itself which makes it really good for folks who are concerned about hygiene. I just bought it because I liked the idea of having hello kitty guard my toothbrush. It is really awesome and adorable.

I travel a lot and spend days in long meetings. Having Hello kitty hanging in my hotel room out of reach of the maid always makes me smile. Bought one for all my travling co-workers. Nice size, airs well. Nice to have the toothbrush covered and hanging up.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Toothbrush Toothbrush Toothbrush