Tuesday 28 December 2010

Executive - executive, pointer


When this laser arrived, I instantly understood the reason for cheap price. The pen holder was loose when i removed the pen from the bag. Then the VERY FIRST time I pressed the button it pushed inside the casing and stuck. The laser has never lit up and is seemingly permanently broken. DO NOT waste your money on this item. Spend another five bucks and get a product that works. RED Laser Pointer Presentation 5mW/650nm Device

First of all it does not come with the 2 AAA batteries. When I got the batteries the laser worked well. Then I put it in my pocket for about 2 hours and took it out again and lo and behold it was already broken. Tried a bunch of batteries on it, including brand new ones. Nada. According to reviews this item seems hit or miss in manufacturing quality. If you want to take a coin flip on whether or not yours will work, by all means order!

After using this pointer, on second thought I should have purchased the one with the on and off switch instead of the button. Sometime when the button is pressed it is dim or goes out and has to be pressed again. I'm afraid that with continued use the button will wear out. I use it to entertain my pets.

Well, I bought it and the shipping was hell long it took me 3 weeks till I finally recieved it. It didnt come with no battery so I still not sure if it works. If anyone can please tell me what type of battery it uses that would be great thank you. - Laser - Executive - Pointer - Laser Pointers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Executive - executive, pointer laser Executive - executive, pointer