Tuesday 28 December 2010

Headphone Input Sound Adapter - casio keyboard, audio


i looked for weeks for headphones that would work with my casio keyboard (which has a stereo sized jack). couldn't find much. this adapter was perfect...just hooked it up to some headphones i already had for my laptop...wonderful! and only $3...now that's a deal. RCA Stereo Headphone Adapter Plug (AH216) (AH216)

Do you have a large "standard" headphone jack where you'd like to use your small iPod-type headphones? Then get this. Just plug it into the standard jack and then plug your headphones into the opening on the back of this converter and you're in business. I bought one and it works as advertised. It's small, light and inexpensive. What else could you ask for?

I bought a used keyboard at a yard sale. Took it home and the grandchildren came over and started playing it. They have never had a lesson in their life. The earphones that I had did not fit. Hence the adapter. Happiness reigns again in my household. They can play till their hearts are content and my ears are saved. It is a well made product. The shipping and packaging was right on.

I'm so happy I found one of these! I had bought a different kind with my digital piano, but it went missing. This one was inexpensive, and it does the trick! Now my youngest daughter can play the piano with head phones while I watch movies on the tv!

I didn't realize the Audio-Technica ATH-M2X Open-Back Dynamic Stereo Headphones I bought came with their own adapter, so I bought this. The one I got was faulty, sound comes out mono unless you wiggle it around a bit - and when you do get stereo to come out, it sounds worse than the unit that came w/ my headphones. Must be a loose connection or something inside the adapter.



I'd return it, but considering how cheap it was, probably not worth the effort. I'd be wary next time though. - Adapters - Casio Keyboard - Audio Cables - Audio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information