Wednesday 15 December 2010

Optical Goggle - goggles, swimming


My son is entering in swimming class and is going into the swimming team. I was looking for good quality goggles but at the local sporting good store all I found was was cheap to mediocre quality. I was looking for similar goggles to mine. Here, I found the same but for jr and at a great price. My son is extreemly happy. The goggles dont leak, don't fog, very confortable and look great. Speedo Junior Vanquisher Plus Mirrored Swim Goggle (Silver/Smoke)

Purchased these for my 11 yr old daughter. She was wearing women's vanquisher but after a while they would leek, probably due to size. She seems to like these better, says they are comfortable and wears them 6 days a week for practice along with a couple weekend meets. She has been wearing them for about 1 month and said they are starting to fog up on her after several laps, could just be an education issue on not rinsing them in the pool to prolong the coating.

My son says that water leaks into these goggles, he does not use them. I got my daughter the Speedo Junior Hydrospex Swim Goggle and they both want to use those all the time. so basically the same price I would reccomend them instead of these

I have bought many goggles for the past couple of years to try to find something that REALLY kept the water out of my little granddaughter's eyes while she did swim lessons. And, finally, have found a pair that does what they are supposed to do......and keeps the chlorinated water out of her eyes. My 8-year old granddaughter is so happy and comfortable in these goggles. I am about to order another pair to keep at my house as a spare to use at my pool. Have also bought a pair of the same type goggles for the next age group for another granddaugher.

good looking goggles, but the instructions say to simply "snap" the correct size nose piece in place. I found it far more challenging than a "snap" would suggest. It was a struggle and I was never sure I did have the new piece on tight.

Got these swim goggles just in time for the holidays! My nephew, who is 7, tried the goggles on and it fit just fine. We had to replace the nose piece already inserted on the goggles for a smaller size and more appropriate for his face, as there were three different sizes to chose from, S, M and L. Overall, the goggles look sleek and cool.

These are the best goggles that we ever had for the kids (who are all on a swim team - so we wear these goggles quite often). Three of my children are wearing them. They all are happy. The adjustable nose piece let's you adjust the fit, they are cushioned well, and there are no leaks. Great product for a great price! - Speedo Goggles - Swimming - Goggles - Swimming Goggles'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Optical Goggle - goggles, swimming swimming goggles Optical Goggle - goggles, swimming