Wednesday 15 December 2010

Kodak M381 Digital Camera - easy to use, kodak


I was tired of hauling around a D200 Nikon. I get great results from it, but it can't shoot video or fit in my pocket.



I picked up one of these Kodak jobs and was pleased. It had a really good macro, shoots nice video, and has all the stuff I need except for an SD card. You will have to buy one since the camera has limited memory. But it can take up to a 32 gig card. Amazing. The battery seems to have lots of juice too, which is always a problem for small compact cameras. The colors from the software are good. I hate having to photoshop images, and this has a nice color balance. Good flash too. Kodak EasyShare M341 Digital Camera (Black)

Before buying point and shoot camera , i did lot of researches and finally end up buying this one.What i was looking for was something at reasonable price and not too fancy. I have seen many negative comments about this Kodak M-341 until i own it. The picture quality is awesome and more than i expected it to be.With the price 110, you cant go wrong with this one ..Many people complain this camera making "clicking sound"; however, you can make it stop making that sound by turn "continuous" mode to "single mode"..that function is Auto focus , therefore, the lens automatically adjusts to get the best quality pics (Smart Capture)

I purchased this camera for my daughter who is taking a photography class in school. For the first month, it was an awesome camera. The pictures were great the features were fun and easy to work with. But suddenly, for no apparent reason, the focus was off for the wide angle zoom. I reset the camera like the book suggested, and still had the same problem. This was purchased through Amazon, so I thought I might send it back. Their return date was 2 days prior. I contacted Kodak, and they could fix the issue, for about $130 plus shipping both ways. This for a camera I paid less than $100 for. I would not recommend this camera for anyone. I am disappointed in not only the product but in the way all of the companies involved handled the situation.

I am new to the digital camera (drag me into the 21st century) and when my great grandson was born I needed to take pictures of my own and not rely on anyone else. I received this camera and was up and taking pictures within hours (had to charge battery). I now am an old pro, this camera is so easy to use and the pictures come out perfect everytime. I would recommend this camera to all age groups who need a basic camera. I even learned how to load the pics onto my computer and onto facebook. Kodak, you are number 1 in my book!

Love this camera! The picture quality is amazing, up close photos turn out crisp and clear. Smart Capture setting auto adjusts photo lighting, exposure etc. to give you the most clear photos for your surroundings automatically! This camera is super easy to use even the manual is easy to use, 5-7 pages of everything you need to know about this camera with troubleshooting pages/tips at the end. An in camera HELP button also makes using this camera easy! The camera has the LI ION battery which makes the camera A LOT lighter, you really notice how bulky and heavy a double AA battery camera is once you start using this one, not only does it relieve the weight but not having to change batteries every so often while shooting pics at an event or parade and missing that one great shot is awesome. The battery that came with it has yet to die on me yet but I am going to go ahead and buy another just in case, just found one only $13 brand new! I used to be against Kodak cameras but this M341 has changed my mind!

It has awesome quality pictures and it's sleek and stylish! Plus on Amazon.com the price is very good compared to the actual Kodak website! Ships super fast to. It is very easy to use and with 12.2 MP to just go wild with, you can take some really killer pictures with it! The only thing I find wierd is that it doesn't come with a memory card... You have to buy one separately like I did (I just found it out when I got the camera about a week ago) :( The camera has an internal memory card built in, but it doesn't really hold a lot... (Only 10 pictures and 29 seconds of video.) Pretty much just a sample of what it can do. If you want to buy this camera, (and I recommend you do because it's Kodak) then do remember to buy a memory card while you buy the camera because then you don't have to make the mistake that I did and wait for another week or 2 to get it, Just warning you :)



PS. This is what memory card i'm buying for my camera:



[...]



They also come in 4, 16 and 32GB to I think...



Anyway, hope this helps!

The camera works great. With the 12 mega-pixels the pictures are sharp and clear. Adding a memory card greatly increases storage capabilities. Charging the camera directly from the USB port enables the user to utilize any generic USB charger, this is great for on-the-go vehicle charging. I recommend purchasing a case for the camera, one is not included. - Easy To Use - Kodak Easy Share - Kodak - Digital Camera'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information