Saturday 18 December 2010

Moisture Waves


I been through it all with Pink Lotion, Wavebuilder pomades, Sportin Waves, Murrays, Dax, you name it I tried it. I have been using this product for only 5 days and my hair looks EXTREMELY BETTER THAN IT DID BEFORE. The cream smells good (unless you don't like carrots) and it makes my hair so soft. It conditions my hair really deep and makes my waves look amazing. I use this after I get out the shower with Wonder Waves from Garnier Frutus and my hair is so soft (not really a recommended combo but I have hard to wave hair). If you want to stay away from the Petrolatum jelly, THIS IS THE PRODUCT YOU WANT! I'm also getting the Olive Creme too when it comes in!!! Carrot Creme by Hollywood Beauty for Split ends Treatment - 7.5 Oz

I have used this product for over 5 years and it is outstanding. It holds my hair in place all day and it is NOT greasy. I work out at the club daily, shower,wash my hair, towel dry and apply a small amount of this stuff and it is very effective. I liked it so much that I purchase it in bulk. Unfortunately, it is hard to find in a retail store, even in the ethnic section so you may have to order it online. I strongly recommend the effort in locating a vendor. I tried substitutes and did not have the same result. Good luck.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Moisture Waves Moisture Waves Moisture Waves