Saturday 18 December 2010

Meat Substitutes - vegan, meat substitutes


We've been eating this chili for years. There are three teens in the house and they like it in "haystacks". (lettace salad, fritos, chili and sour cream). I'm only giving it four stars because the teens actually like Hormel Chili a tiny bit better. I think the Chili Man is probably better for you though. Chilli Man Chili With Beans, Vegetarian, 15-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

Chilli Man Chili is my favorite vegetarian chili. Most vegetarian chilis have no protein but beans, but this one has contains textured vegetable protein that resembles ground round. I also like this particular brand because it is not overly spicy.

This is a delicious vegetarian chili with just the right amount of spice. It has small bits of the soy protein 'meat' mixed in with the beans. It has a little less sodium per serving than some other vegetarian chili's.

This is my favorite chili of all time. Perfect. It's easy, just pop open that can and heat it up! Great on tofu hotdogs, or for anything else that you might put chili on. Its got just a hint of spice, and isn't too sweet (I like my chili to be sassy not sweet). Very good, worth the effort to get it shipped to you.

Originally from Chicago and now living in California, it is hard to find this chili. I just ordered some on line (after paying a hefty shipping price), but feel it is well worth it. This has to be the "best" chili I have ever tasted (including homemade). Try using it in lasagne instead of tomato sauce...it will blow you away! I intend to pass out cans at work and get everyone hooked on this awesome product!

I have been buying Amy's Vege chili's for many years. There prices were getting a bit high. So I did a little online searching and came across Chili Mans products. They are less then half of the cost of Amy's. I was a bit concerned when ordering by the low cost. WoW to my surprise it is Great Vege Chili. I use it to make nachos most of the time. It taste more like home made chili them any other can brand ive tried. The consistency is like chili you would get on a famous chili dog. I will be a repeat buyer for years to come.

This is really the best tasting chili I have had. I have tried many recipes and many cans off the shelf, and nothing comes close to Chilli Man. It's vegetarian, but my meat-eating husband loves it too! - Meatless - Meat Substitutes - Chili - Vegan'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Meat Substitutes - vegan, meat substitutes vegan Meat Substitutes - vegan, meat substitutes