Saturday 18 December 2010

Blackberry Skin - blackberry, cell phone case


I got my case nearly a month or so ago. When I first purchased my case I waited a week and my case still hadn't arrived. I contacted the seller and they immediately responded to me and promised to send me a new case. I then received my case in three days.



I love this case. It matches my phone perfectly and it really protects the phone. It's easy to pull off if you need to but won't slip off on its own. As well unlike most silicone cases it doesn't stick out of your pant pocket or is hard to put into your pockets. I can't wait to buy different cases. Purple Silicone Case / Skin / Cover for RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 / 8530

I know, I shouldn't have expected much from such a cheap case. However, I didn't expect it to smell so bad! It has a horrible strong rubber smell. Also, it makes typing difficult, especially hitting the space bar. Don't waste your money on this case. Get one of the Diamond Gel cases. They fit much better.

Shipped very fast and the product is exactly as shown and fits perfectly. Its actually pretty "thick" too in a good way..Some skins are so thin you feel like they will not protect your blackberry. This one is great.

I love this BlackBerry case! I purchased this case for my BlackBerry Curve 8520 and it fits perfectly. The color is vibrant and beautiful. I look forward to buying more cases from this seller in the future.

This product is so easy to attach to the blackberry. It has also saved my blackberry from my 1 year old son. He has thrown or dropped my phone so many times. With the silicone case I have no scratches. - Blackberry - Blackberry Curve - Purple - Cell Phone Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blackberry Skin - blackberry, cell phone case blackberry curve Blackberry Skin - blackberry, cell phone case