Wednesday 1 December 2010

Ipad 2 Accessories - ipad 2 smart cover, ipad 2 smart cover enhancer


Just got my GreatShield snap on case today. It snapped right on securely, and unlike some of the other cases where people mention having to "modify" the case to work with the Apple SmartCover, it seems to work perfectly so far. It adds no noticeable bulk or weight - which with the lighter, thinner iPad 2, was a major selling point.



My only concern (and the reason for 4 stars instead of 5) is that I believe the material will scratch fairly easily - it will certainly protect the iPad, which is my main concern, but I imagine in a short time the case itself will look bad and I will have to replace it with something else.



All in all, it is just what I wanted. GreatShield Smart Cover Buddy Snap On Slim-Fit Case for Apple iPad 2 - Transparent Smoke

I purchased this case despite the warnings about scratches by another reviewer. This case actually looks pretty good and fits my iPad really well. Unfortunately, before I even took it out of the box, you could see that there were scratches and marks all over the case. My first thought was, "is this used?!?". Oddly enough, there was a sticker on the packaging that said "NEW". Why you would need this type of label on a packaged material is beyond me, but I have my doubts as to whether or not this label was actually true.



The case is also slightly different from the picture, but in a good way. I was concerned that the top of the iPad (near the mic, earphone jack, and power button) would be exposed, but the case I got actually wraps around all of these features.



If not for the scratches, I would be very happy with the case. Even if these scratches are not from being a used item, I don't really think it's worth it to waste money on a case that will look terrible quickly after use. Unfortunately, this one's going back to Amazon...

There isn't much to say about this product -- it is a thin piece of clear plastic shaped to fit the back of the iPad 2. :)



It looks and works as advertised. Snapping it in place took about 2 seconds and the fit seems perfect. The Apple smart cover still functions properly, and it is wonderful to be able to toss my iPad around and not have to worry about the back getting dinged and scratched!



I'm giving it four stars because mine already seemed to have some scuffs and scratches on it when it came out of the box. But honestly, this thing is designed to take the scratches so that your iPad *doesn't*, so I'm not going to get too worked up about some minor damage that probably occurred during shipping, especially since the price is reasonable.



Good product! - Ipad 2 Smart Cover Enhancer - Ipad2 Case - Ipad 2 Cases - Ipad 2 Smart Cover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipad 2 Accessories - ipad 2 smart cover, ipad 2 smart cover enhancer ipad 2 cases Ipad 2 Accessories - ipad 2 smart cover, ipad 2 smart cover enhancer