Wednesday 1 December 2010

Battery Chargers - charger, tenergy


Pros: Almost Idiot-Proof, Does It's Job, Not Expensive, Easy to Use



Cons: Instruction Sheet



This product works as advertised, I love that it's practically idiot-proof and there's not much else to say. I got this charger in the mail yesterday, it took about a little over an hour to charge a completely dead 8.4V 1100mAh airsoft battery. It did NOT burn-down my house, the battery is working fine and the LEDs (red while charging, green when done) work too. I have absolutely no complaints with THE PRODUCT so far, the instruction sheet on the other hand is practically worthless. It's not a big deal because five seconds worth of googling will lead you to a real manual. As a side-note, the manual says the following about charging batteries:



ONLY use this charger for batteries between 7.2V and 12V



< 1100 mAh: DO NOT USE THIS CHARGER

1100-2100 mAh: use the 0.9A setting on the switch on the top of the charger

over 2100 mAh: use the 1.8A setting on the switch on the top of the charger TSD Universal Smart Charger 7.2-12V for NiCad & NiMH batteries

I bought this charger before my vacation because I didn't want to waste half of the time waiting for my batteries to charge. This charger delivered. Instead of the usual 6.5 hours it would normally take to charge my batteries, it only took about 1 - 1.5 hours!



It was really nice to have all of that extra time actually using my batteries on vacation rather than waiting for them to finish charging. The charger was easy to use. Just make sure you read through the instructions first.



For the most part, this charger is simple, plug and play. You may need to flip the switch for lower or higher MaH ratings. Make sure to pay attention to that setting! Other than that, you just plug in your battery and the charger does the rest.



The instructions are not great. They are poorly translated, but I still recommend reading them thoroughly. Overall, this was a great time-saving investment.

This is a no-brainer purchase if your looking for a great quality charger. The battery charger is very reliable and is a relatively quick charge.



Power Chord was not in my package, but when talking with amazon customer service. They shipped a new one to me with overnight shipping at no extra cost. Thats why you should always order with Amazon!

I bought this for use in recharging my Airsoft batteries, I actually plugged one of my supposed dead ones into it, and it brought it back to life! Guess I had a bad charger all along.



A must get for those who play with RC vehicles or who play airsoft! You'd be better off with it, rather than overcharging your batteries with standard cheap chargers.

I Have this charger, although I didn't buy it through Amazon. It is a great product and it charges my battery fast( I use it for airsoft). It has two different types of tamiya connectors and "gator" clamps.It also has a temperature sensor, which would automatically turn the charger off if your battery overheats during the charging process. Just when you buy it make sure you order this charger for the right type of battery (Ni vs. Li)

This Smartcharger is great! For my 7.2 volt nicad battery it takes abount on average only 1 hour to charge and thats if you use all the battery up. I played for 5 hours strait and it only took 15 minutes to fully charge. Another good thing about this charger is it wont overheat your battery. You dont have to worry about your battery overheating because once its fully charged it stops charging

it's a smart charger that charges your NiMH or NiCad batteries, what more? The LED light easily tells you if your battery is fully charged or not, and if it doesn't go on at all, your battery is probably dead like mine... Comes with many different connectors for all types of battery. Universal indeed. - Tenergy - Battery Chargers - Charger - Rc Car'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery Chargers - charger, tenergy charger Battery Chargers - charger, tenergy