Saturday 25 December 2010

Camera Accessories - battery grip, camera accessories


I purchased this wrist strap for my Nikon D300. It is very high quality and works great, giving me a lot more control over my camera and adds security as well. I use this wrist strap in addition to the shoulder strap that came with my camera--the shoulder strap attaches to the wrist strap on one end and the unused eyelet on the camera on the other end. I couldn't be more pleased with this item! Hand Strap for Cameras or Camcorders

After switching to a hand strap I have no desire to go back to a neck strap. It's great having it there to give you that little extra security to just holding the camera. I'm not convinced however that this is the best hand strap to buy. I can't seem to get it tight enough to feel %100 percent about it without cramping my fingers and making it a chore to push the shutter button. I thought that the extra padding that goes down the back of the hand would help to make it more secure but it actually does nothing, most of the time it is only snug where the strap is and the rest of the pad isn't even touching my skin. This thing will do until I find one that's better

This does not work well with my Canon XSi. The strap works well only for the resting position. Don't even attempt to take shot with your hand in this thing. You'll end up cramping your fingers unless you keep your index finger outside of it and shoot with your middle finger. Then, and only then do you retain full access to all buttons, eg the ISO button.



I'm not sure if other SLRs have the same issue w/ this strap.

I was disappointed with this hand strap for two reasons, firstly, I'm a petite woman...5'2, 115 lbs so my hands aren't very big and this strap felt useless...it was never secure and secondly, even if it had fit on my hand, there's no way to easily go from the hand strap to the neck strap...seems logical looking back but at the time I ordered it, I assumed there would be a way to have both on there so I could carry my camera around my neck in between shootings



That said, it does fit well on a Nikon D200 so if you have man hands and don't mind not having a neck strap, it's not too bad

I received the hand strap for my digital camera today. The packaging was intact and secure. Product was not damaged in any way. It is easy to install, but having never used one before, I wish they had instructions; there were none. The inside padding and edge of the starp are soft, thus, ensuring no irritation during usage of the camera. I am very satisfied with my hand strap, product-wise and cost-wise. eForcecity is a vendor I will visit again and tell anyone I hear talking "camera", that I recommend them for their quality and value merchandise. Hooah.

I put the item on my camera as as it arrived. The item is simple to put on and it works great as far as helping hold the camera steady and is easy to use as well as keeping things compact. I like not having the bulk of the neck strap and it saves room.

The strap worked as expected and looks good. Good craftsmanship and feel. The strap is a bit floppy but easily on and off the hand with some maneuvering to place my index finger on the shutter button. But I did not expect the strap for ease of photo taking as for securing the camera while moving or walking. For that it works great and is comfortable.



On the downside, the attachment plate seems to bow a bit when over tightened and has a little separation. It sits securely if not completely screwed down so I didn't think of it as a big issue.



Overall I liked the look and feel of the product and would recommend for the price.

I added this to my nikon d90 along with my existing strap. I can throw the strap across my neck and shoulder when i'm not shooting and get a secure one hand grip while i'm shooting. Ever had that fear on a hot day of your hand sweating causing your to drop your camera? Get one of these and have more peace of mind. I will be ordering one for my d60 and d80 soon.

I purchased this product just looking to try something other than than the big, professional next strap I've been using for years. I installed this product on my camera (Canon SX30IS) as soon a sit arrived, and as unbelievable as this may sound, I found the installation process to be a bit troublesome. The theory of the installation is pretty straight forward (one end to camera's strap ring, the other screws into the tripod mount). The troublesome part comes when trying to adjust the strap so the padded part hits your hand just right, so you can access the buttons on your camera. Well, with my shooting style, and the shape/size of my hands didn't allow for a good fit of this strap for me. It felt in the way, and most of the time I had to double-handle my camera, pulling my hand out of the strap just to access the function buttons. I ended up getting frustrated with it, and took it off my camera & haven't re-installed it as of yet. I'm better off without it. The design, and materials of this product seem pretty sturdy, so I have nothing to bad to say about the product itself. It just didn't suit my needs, and therefor I rated as I did. - Camera Accessory - Battery Grip - Camera Accessories - Camera Strap'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information